Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have an Airstone question, Hydro people
I use extra large 3 inch by 2 wide airstones and there was a way I use to clean them but just had a brain fart
I think it was boiling , or maybe vinegar Anyone clean clean their stones?
Airstones figured I better make sure we are talking the some things
i use bleach and a scrub brush.
Ever try patato chips on it? Good stuff
not on a subway sandwich, but at check out i kept hearing something calling my name, low and behold it was the cookies, so i had to get three.

Hey Roster , I used the 3" round microbubble airstones . After each grow I`d drop both of them into a container of pure bleach overnight . Next day put `em into hydrogen peroxide for the day . Then just rinse good and run `em in a container of water for a while to get anything left flushed out . Still using those bubblers 4 years later .
peace

Hopper, my most vivid memory was when I sneezed about 10 hours out of surgery. Nobody warned me about that and I thought I died right there.
Yesser. I had a Buddie who right after heart surgery sneezed and broke two ribs.😳
I had a heart pillow my beautiful little granddaughter gave me that i would hold real tight against my chest if i coughed.

Hey Roster , I used the 3" round microbubble airstones . After each grow I`d drop both of them into a container of pure bleach overnight . Next day put `em into hydrogen peroxide for the day . Then just rinse good and run `em in a container of water for a while to get anything left flushed out . Still using those bubblers 4 years later .
peace
Thanks Burnie
I will do just that

Great info on cleaning air stones but now do you clean Hippie's tooth brush?

got a new ballast and vacuum cleaner today.....oh gee just what I always wanted!! I can think of a lot of better things to spend my money on.

going out to dinner tonight for seafood trash....love sea spiders....

Ahhhh.....the first real buzz of the day is just now kicking in. I just went from warp factor 9 to sub light speed.......

Well the injection pump was busted and there is no repairing it. My friend is going to be pissed.
pump shaft.jpg

mulch bin looking good so far.

mulch bin.jpg

these are #9 clones. buds on a stick.

#9 clone.jpg

looking west down the patch.

looking west.jpg

looking east

looking east.jpg

C99 x NL

C99 x NL.jpg

random.jpg

back with more later as it's dinner time...

Latest posts

Back