Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
114744b9db5817bbab64a483df58d5f7.jpg

I am a gormando foodie.
Yet to try a sou vide
I want to use my pressure cooker more
I also would like the size air fryer you can cook a Buick in

I haven't done sous vide, myself. I like a hard sear or char, but if you cook it, I will eat it.

I guess if you consider those freezer veggies you cook in the bag in the microwave sous vide, I may use that method. I do air fry a lot in my mini countertop oven that has a air fry setting and a 12 x12 rack and I’m an old school pressure cooker girl. I don’t have one of those fancy push the button kind but do use my old pot with the jiggle weight on the top quite often. My friends are afraid when I break it out 😜

I am a gormando foodie.
Yet to try a sou vide
I've done sous vide in both hot water and an aluminum bead bath, and combine that with a Cussinart Griddler Gourmet panini press, I can produce both the letter perfect medium rare steak, with a charred outside.

My favorite sous vide recipe to date, is creme brulee. Easy to produce letter perfect every time. Torch some brown sugar on the surface and sprinkle chopped candied orange peel on the surface for a win.

Yes the party is at my house and plenty of dancing to get the place warm as I still have no heat So yes lots of dancing
So funny! We have dips in the temp here. I go to bed with all windows (30) open, then get up to sweaters, sweating by noon. This is life in a 100 year old house in Florida.

I've done sous vide in both hot water and an aluminum bead bath, and combine that with a Cussinart Griddler Gourmet panini press, I can produce both the letter perfect medium rare steak, with a charred outside.

My favorite sous vide recipe to date, is creme brulee. Easy to produce letter perfect every time. Torch some brown sugar on the surface and sprinkle chopped candied orange peel on the surface for a win.
Creme Brulee is as sweet as your first kiss........

Latest posts

Back