Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning misfits. A new day, a new dollar ? or something like that. Was an old saying, yes i'm old. At 72 i'm in the prime of my life, the golden years they say. Golden years my behind. You spend all of your working years accumulating the gold only to have it taken away by the Trumpsters.
Really? They just gave me some gold!;)

Pot is like a woman. After awhile it is time to move on. Plus I don't have room. There is just a lot better pot out there. That pic is over two years old. Give the people what they want and Blood Orange Tangerine didn't make the starting line up or the team for that matter.

I don't have my check yet. My taxes aren't done. Accountant called and said taxes don't have to be in until early summer so he is taking his time.....doesn't matter. I pay taxes quarterly and the stimulus will simply be deducted from the first quarterly payment. Yes some do pay taxes.....who do you think pays for all this FREE STUFF. When I was working the gov't took half......38% fed, 5% state and 5% for social security....I would love free stuff.....waiting on mine....I had to bust my a**. But, I don't live in a mud hole.....

Very strange. I got mine ten days ago. I haven't spent a penny of it yet. I'm still tempted to buy a new rag top for my little Jeep, but I might hold onto it a bit longer and see if something else tickles my fancy more.

The rest of the misfits must be enjoying the weekend cause they're not on here. Got very nice here, into the 60's with that big yellow thing in the sky.

I'm here. Just heard CNN buried a story about political name's latest sexual assault claim against him. Now the video has appeared from the Larry King show. HMMMM?

Good morning boys & girls. You sleepy-heads get out of bed. Or not. I have a bunch of things I could do or I could put them off until tomorrow. Might just have to smoke one and ponder the day.

The rest of the misfits must be enjoying the weekend cause they're not on here. Got very nice here, into the 60's with that big yellow thing in the sky.
Good Morning!It was a beautiful day yesterday until late evening, then it stormed. Worked on my wife’s raised garden. Supposed to be nice today

Attachments

• 66532D59-E5CD-4E37-80B8-0E05E10BD990.jpeg
    66532D59-E5CD-4E37-80B8-0E05E10BD990.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DDFA66D0-DD16-4A6A-B747-CF9A92F3629B.jpeg
    DDFA66D0-DD16-4A6A-B747-CF9A92F3629B.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 17
As you can see, I have been a member here since 1996 and this is my first post. Came here for another thread; however, it soon became evident that I was not a fit and there was not a whole lot of discussion that interested me. Anyways, I would like to be castaway on your island that is if you will have an old, white, male, protestant with independent/conservative views who is proud of having voted for our president and will do so again.

You're more than welcome here, no matter what political or religious affliction you have. We're just folks that like to talk on the light side. We need some sort of positive stuff going on rather than the gloom and doom media blitz.
Not sure where the OP of the thread is, but I'm sure he'd welcome you, too.

Good morning all on this Monday. Hope all are healthy and as happy as can be while being confined to your house.

Good morning, world! Can't believe I still wake up at the crack of dawn. Must be from getting older. I sure could sleep in when I was younger.

Good Morning all! It was a good weekend. My mother in law is in a nursing home and has Covid-19. It is her 90th birthday. Naturally the home is on lockdown but we were able to see her through a closed window. She's on day 12 and doing great! Made my wife's day

Good Morning all! It was a good weekend. My mother in law is in a nursing home and has Covid-19. It is her 90th birthday. Naturally the home is on lockdown but we were able to see her through a closed window. She's on day 12 and doing great! Made my wife's day

Great to hear some good news.

Latest posts

Back