Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a pic I want to see
The Knives not the sword
Ask, and thy shall receive.

cabinet2.jpg
cabinet1.jpg

I know I should at least take it off my tools. Maybe next time I’ll give that a try. i scrape a lot of sticky ness off those tools
Getting the bulk of it off your fingers is easy. Just rub them together until it makes a ball. Repete. As far as the scissors, I use a thumbnail and add it to the ball frequently.
Personally, I think finger hash kicks ass better than the buds do.

My old man was a drill sgt in the Marines , Trained Hand to hand on Paris Isle
I became his training dummy as he dwindled into old age.

my old man didnt need an excuse to whip the behinds of us 6 boys

he was just born an arse hole

he whipped us with a piece of rubber garden hose….the bass turd

View attachment 323142View attachment 323144ice

Getting the bulk of it off your fingers is easy. Just rub them together until it makes a ball. Repete. As far as the scissors, I use a thumbnail and add it to the ball frequently.
Very Cool Nice collection for sure
I can almost see your sword LOL.
Do you have a cabinet for the pistols too ?

View attachment 323142View attachment 323144

Wow the display is beautiful. Zooming in now. Wow 😊

my old man didnt need an excuse to whip the behinds of us 6 boys

he was just born an arse hole

he whipped us with a piece of rubber garden hose….the bass turd
My second Dad (My adopted Dad) caught us playing with matches one day
Put and end to that real quick, He made us all hole burning matches in our fingers until they burned out without dropping them. If we did a belting and a new match was to follow.
We did almost burn half the porch down

making some honey oil this morning , supposed to snow today so i will leave the chickens in the henhouse this morning but i need to feed the feral cats , one who has gone stone cold blind

i have never taken care of a blind cat before so this is new to me…poor guy runs into stuff all the time

but he was borned and raised on this 1/3 of an acre and inows it like the back of his hand , so even being blind , he gets around a-ok

off to the salt mines!

Very Cool Nice collection for sure
I can almost see your sword LOL.
Do you have a cabinet for the pistols too ?
Unfortunately, the handguns are in an extremely secure safe. I keep all firearms under lock and key except the ones that are out for self protection; four handguns and a riot shotgun.

Maryjane on day three of recovery. They gave us two pain pills and a sedative pill. We took her off one of the pain pills and the sedation pill to hopefully get a bit more life out of her. She sleeps most of the day but is eating drinking peeing and ****-ing so that’s good. Got her this shirt to wear cause I couldn't do the cone thing to her. It covers her stitches and she has not been messing with them. I hope she will be back to normal soon
EEC189C6-3608-48D0-9669-A0BB1217B34C.jpeg

View attachment 323142View attachment 323144

I agree ,it sends the experienced home early ....

Latest posts

Back