Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning Islanders! Early drizzle predicted, starting at 48F, and following with a dry cloudy day.

My two DDR4 3200 memory modules arrived, but not my webmaster to install them. Ostensibly he will put them in today.

Grayfox continues to improve and joined Miss Layla and I for our late morning dog walk, as well as prepared dinner last night.

One of the three gummy samples that I received for testing was produced using Cellular Secrets process, that ostensibly increases the potency. I will hold off testing until tomorrow, as I've tested product the last two days and need a break.

Good morning Graywolf, Grayfox happy days indeed.
1682251394843.png
Have a pleasant Sunday. 🤗

I’ve had my share of the tractor thing. My favorite was my Ford 601 work master. I loved driving it around cutting the field with the bush Hog and mower attachments. It was very easy to work on and I got to be a master on the hydraulics on tractors as it was a good learning tool. My tractor work is over now but I get it and it does not bother me at all reading tractor talk. 🥰

this was my tractor only not as pretty. More rust on mine when I got it but it worked great for our needs.
193A4286-589B-448E-AC42-0A08487015E3.jpeg

I’ve had my share of the tractor thing. My favorite was my Ford 601 work master. I loved driving it around cutting the field with the bush Hog and mower attachments. It was very easy to work on and I got to be a master on the hydraulics on tractors as it was a good learning tool. My tractor work is over now but I get it and it does not bother me at all reading tractor talk. 🥰

this was my tractor only not as pretty. More rust on mine when I got it but it worked great for our needs.
View attachment 325693
I drove other peoples tractors growing up, but we had a John Deere D and an Allis Chalmers WD.

I always coveted the Fords and the Fergusons because of their size and attachments.
maxresdefault.jpg
3d10dacdc24533c58b8397d82c77f66d.jpg

Latest posts

Back