Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1684850062260.png

B-iden my time waiting to head north on a mission of mercy. I need to get back so I can play in the dirt more today. Changing my name to Curb Side Service. Now that I think about it there was a member on another site with that Avatar.......we called him Curby for short. Last I heard he was the Master Grower at a place in Colo Springs called The Lazy Lion. They got shut down for selling weed out the back door. Haven't heard from him since.

giphy.gif

What no TIP!

Last edited:
Our Jeep is ready for pickup at $340 for the tune-up. Excepting new tires, that is more than the total I've paid for the Ford all electric maintenance in the last seven years. Of course at todays oil and gas prices, the last oil change or one tank of gas is more than the total that I've paid in Ford maintenance in that same period.............
Remind me of that when it comes time to replace the batteries in the Ford.

Afternoon, Islanders. Busy day. Got the Old Hen's tire picked up, back on the SUV, and did what I thought would be an hour's maintenance on the rotovator that turned into three. Typical hippie farmer stuff. Real close to Beer Time.

Latest posts

Back