Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm strictly hetero, but from a very young age looking at art books, I have appreciated the female form. I have a very good instinct for what is appropriate at any age.

As age has encroached on me, I don't expect to be adulated. I do expect men of my age to at least jack off to somewhat mature women.

I'm strictly hetero, but from a very young age looking at art books, I have appreciated the female form. I have a very good instinct for what is appropriate at any age.

As age has encroached on me, I don't expect to be adulated. I do expect men of my age to at least jack off to somewhat mature women.
:rolleyes: roger that...

1686262885461.png

I've paid for sex once, it cost me my home and a total of 7 figures...never again...cheaper to rent them...
I was paid for sex once, I was cutting the grass fora customer and his wife would lay nude by the pool when i did, she was in mid 40s and on the chunky side but still very cute and clean.
She seduced my azz at 19 years old and thanked me with 2 Benjamins, which I took.
She would always bring me iced tea and cookies every week on grass day at her house.
I never took any money after that, but she did buy me a nice truck to use for my business,

@boo, I hope you are doing well. Hurricane season looms. My 95 year old home in Zellwood still has its original roof. I always run scared through summer.
I'm doing ok thanks, a little rough around the edges but ok...yep, hurricaine season is about to begin...I've got all the shutters on the trailer and the labor is about an hour away so I guess I'm ready...my home is 12" of poured concrete with #5 rebar woven in the walls...not as safe as a bunker but the strongest house in the hood...

I don't have too. I have a Wife. Plus id rather fish. I have always liked window shopping. I'm married not dead. My Mom's last husband before she passed was younger than me. They were married 20yrs. He died 3 yrs later.

Latest posts

Back