Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe show up shirtless at the neighbors house with a dozen doughnuts? Have a fun wanton and debauchery day 😊
We are the oldest couple for at least blocks around and I have a few neighbors that I would like to see shirtless, but I'm predicting that they would find me prettier with my shirt on these days, and more likely to retain their appetite for donuts.

As we age, our skin loses its elasticity and starts to wrinkle and sag. After losing 25 pounds in the last few months, I can attest to the fact that skin is not your friend when you get old…with my doctors approval I am heading back to the gym to see if I can’t get myself back into a better shape. I don’t think I’ll ever regain the muscle I lost this year but at least I can get myself to the point where it doesn’t hurt to move around.

Morning misfits. My skin hasn't started to sag or wrinkle yet but my face is showing wear and tear. All the sun from fishing has taken it's toll on me. Starting to look like a prune. My workng parts like my back and hands have failed me.

The road ahead is gonna be a long and winding one and my 4wd is broken.

Last edited:
After living in Florida for 53 years, I can attest to the damage the sun will do to your skin Pute…After living in Florida, for 53 years, I can attest to the damage the sun will do to your skin Pute… I spent much of my youth in power boats down in the keys, and always felt that sunscreen was for rookies… My face tells people I am in my 50s but my back tells me I’m in my 80s.…

You're forgetting Gidrah Brother ....
I saw Gidrah in a bar fight. Got his clock cleaned.
That's why I'm the handsome bastard around here. 😁 Okay, so my mirror lies a little because i squint my eyes when i look.:eek:
You've got a face that looks like its worn out two bodies.
Grayfox leaves for her annual Shakespearian Festival week at Ashland today, leaving the girls and me to bach and catch up on wanton debauchery.
I would rather attend a week's worth of root canals. Shakespeare? For a week? Sounds as painful as being the new guy on a Turkish freighter.

51 degrees here with a fog/haze. Not sure if it's all the moisture or some of that Canuk smoke. The sun come out, the sun goes away. It can't decide what it wants to do. I've got something in common with it today. Might go out and putter, might stay in and heal. Guess I'll flip a nickel.

343183807_2145408375657557_3097034890877887814_n.jpg

A man walks into a pharmacy, buys a condom, then walks out of the store laughing hysterically.
The pharmacist thinks this is weird, but, hey, there's no law preventing weird people from buying condoms. Maybe it's a good thing.
The next day, the man comes back to the store, purchases another condom, and once again he leaves the store laughing wildly.
This piques the interest of the pharmacist. What's so funny about buying a rubber, anyway? So he tells his clerk, "If this guy ever comes back, I want you to follow him to see where he goes."
Sure enough, the next day the laughter is back. He buys the condom, starts cracking up, then leaves. The pharmacist tells his clerk to go follow the guy.
About an hour later, the clerk comes back to the store. "Did you follow him? Where did he go?" asks the pharmacist.
The clerk replies "Your house."

Morning misfits. My skin hasn't started to sag or wrinkle yet but my face is showing wear and tear. All the sun from fishing has taken it's toll on me. Starting to look like a prune. My workng parts like my back and hands have failed me.

The road ahead is gonna be a long and winding one and my 4wd is broken.

my arse just disappeared

A Scottish major and his top sergeant walk into a pharmacy. They speak to the pharmacist and show him a moldy, filthy condom and ask, "How much will it cost to repair it?"
The pharmacist replies, "I can soak it, vulcanize the holes shut, and sanitize it for 90 cents. The price of a new one is a dollar."
The major and sergeant walk out, vowing to return. The next day, they both walk back in and say, "The regiment voted to replace."

A Scottish major and his top sergeant walk into a pharmacy. They speak to the pharmacist and show him a moldy, filthy condom and ask, "How much will it cost to repair it?"
The pharmacist replies, "I can soak it, vulcanize the holes shut, and sanitize it for 90 cents. The price of a new one is a dollar."
The major and sergeant walk out, vowing to return. The next day, they both walk back in and say, "The regiment voted to replace."
Typical military decision. And I speak from the voice of experience
my arse just disappeared
Now that you mention it so did mine and Mrs Pute tells me it sags......wonder if that stuff they use on titties would work on our asses? Pump it UP!

Typical military decision. And I speak from the voice of experience

Now that you mention it so did mine and Mrs Pute tells me it sags......wonder if that stuff they use on titties would work on our asses? Pump it UP!

Try toilet paper . It seems the ones that use the most toilet paper have the biggest asses for some reason...

Latest posts

Back