Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1694214042132.png

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another clear day here, starting at 55F and predicted to reach 86F.

Still no news on how Grayfox's sister is doing with her fractured back, though she is out of ER and into a hospital room. Hippa prevents the hospital from sharing her condition and she's isn't calling.

Jake, her pup, has settled in at our house. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.................

Happy 80th birthday to me! Today is the first day of my 9th decade. The first 8 were sure a trip!
gramps.gif

Dinner out at Tien Hongs with Grayfox and friends!

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Still no news on how Grayfox's sister is doing with her fractured back, though she is out of ER and into a hospital room. Hippa prevents the hospital from sharing her condition and she's isn't calling.

Jake, her pup, has settled in at our house. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.................

Happy 80th birthday to me! Today is the first day of my 9th decade. The first 8 were sure a trip!
gramps.gif

Morning And Happy Day of Birthing

1694262844930.png

Gray Your wifes sister can give permission from her hospital bed to allow her sister access to her medical records. Once the nurses station has this they will talk to your wife.

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

gramps.gif

Good Morning GW and a very Happy 80th Birthday to you. Enjoy your day 🥰

Happy Birthday TOG!

here is to another 80 !
Clean living.jpg

Morning And Happy Day of Birthing

View attachment 340288
Gray Your wifes sister can give permission from her hospital bed to allow her sister access to her medical records. Once the nurses station has this they will talk to your wife.
Thanks brother, I'll pass that on.
Good Morning GW and a very Happy 80th Birthday to you. Enjoy your day 🥰
Good morning SG! Thank you and wishing an enjoyable day for you as well! 🌷

Good morning peoples and especially a happy birthday to my old friend gray…
Thanks old friend!
german-shepherd.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Happy Birthday @Tattered Old Graywolf !
Dog is that grease in the jar? I was going to ask what you use to avoid a chain fire
Yes its beeswax and lard at 8\1 over the load.
The uberti 1849 turned out to be a kit gun in finished guise.
Had to spend hours and remove a ridiculous amount of metal to get it to function however it is surprisingly accurate.
The Pietta 1858 was perfect out the box and shoots extremely tight.
While colts design may be better looking I will take the Remington for shooting any day.
Coming up on hunting season the crazies are coming.
😳

Happy Birthday @Tattered Old Graywolf !

Yes its beeswax and lard at 8\1 over the load.
The uberti 1849 turned out to be a kit gun in finished guise.
Had to spend hours and remove a ridiculous amount of metal to get it to function however it is surprisingly accurate.
The Pietta 1858 was perfect out the box and shoots extremely tight.
While colts design may be better looking I will take the Remington for shooting any day.ve a 50cal
Coming up on hunting season the crazies are coming.
😳
I wish I never sold mine, I have a 50 cal colonial pistol from a kit
Sweet gun shoots straight

Latest posts

Back