Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Public Service Announcement.
This may pertain more to men because the two women close by to me get no joy or satisfaction from it.
It is the harbor freight tennis racket bug zapper.
It works well on yellow jackets flies and seed moths.
I get great satisfaction when they get zapped and i zap them until they are medium done.
I now when outside under the gazebo bait them with food,
" You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar,but you kill em both with a tennis racket zapper"

This may pertain more to men because the two women close by to me get no joy or satisfaction from it.
I get great satisfaction when they get zapped and i zap them until they are medium done.
" You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar,but you kill em both with a tennis racket zapper"
I've found both dog **** and fish fertilizer to be good bait to attract flies for afternoons of joy and amazement playing with one.

I have those Zappers. They are fun as hell. Love to hear those bastards fry.😁

I like my Bug-A-Salt Gun. I catch them in flight on occasion, and I've gotten three at once, once.

anti-scissors here!

after three kids the old lady said enough

so I asked her if I kicked the bucket and she got remarried , would she want kids with her new man?

she said No!

so I told her , gently , that if she died and I got married again , I still might want some new kids

that settled it , she got the tubal ligation

I have those Zappers. They are fun as hell. Love to hear those bastards fry.😁
I see you are experienced and have multiables.!
When I bought it I knew I would love it but did not want to bring home so many for fear of the supply officer who lives with me would complain.
Bad judgement.
In retrospect I should have done what I always do.
Keep schitt in the van and introduce them slowly into the house in various spots.
Never again will I make that mistake.
I went to the races last Sat and I brought 6 cones i made in my six shooter cone maker .
My Honey was watching and I made another for her night .
" Why are you bringing 6 of them ,why so many?"
smolder
Because Im 68 y/o and smoking for over 50years and thats what I want " and on that thought my Dear ,Let me give you four cigarettes and lock up all the cartons you have from the reservation and see how you do for a night !
got my point

With child support for two kids, I finally had the epiphany that I was screwing myself out of a place to eat and sleep, so I had mine done after my first divorce.
I'm ever-glad my ex couldn't get preggers. We even tried the doctor route. I jacked in a jar (well...she did ;) ) and she had all knids of tests. Blessing. In. Disguise.

Latest posts

Back