Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being made to do something goes against my normal behavior

much better to be aware of one’s situation and then voluntarily make an informed decision in the best interests of all
Basic prison etiquette will go a long way towards cleanliness and not getting shanked by your cellie\wife.
😆

that is a lot of information..😂😂

try a nite light or some led lights around the toilet bowl

View attachment 341534
Don't need 'em. The WHOLE GD NEIGHBORHOOD is lit up like a prison yard, what with all the scared-of-the-dark-idjits around me that have 3 floodlights on every corner of their houses and two city pole lights glaring in my windows. 😤

The penal systems a interesting place when viewed from a behavioral perspective.........masterclass in human behaviour.
🙃

absolutely…..I visited a friend in max security joints for almost 20 years and then he got out when the state Supreme Court overturned his case as an illegal sentence

I learned a lot about Honor , Respect , Dignity , and Pride on those visits

i got banned from visitation for a year and a half for conspiracy to start a riot

i told them that was a lie

there was no blood spilled , no fires started, and everyone lived

they didn’t like my answers so I got banned

but yah , bottom line for me was these humans were being treated in a cruel and unusual way and the system needs changed

which is another thing ☝️
FFS! I flush the toilet when I have done heavy construction.
I dont when I do irrigation.
My commander seems to feel I should flush if any work is done .
Speaking of 'irrigation' - what did you (used to) do <poke> when you woke up with morning wood?
It won't go down till ya' pee, and ya' can't pee 'til it goes down!

A: Stand on your head and pee in the sink.

(Courtesy FFF Brothers, circa 1970-something) :)

Speaking of 'irrigation' - what did you (used to) do <poke> when you woke up with morning wood?
It won't go down till ya' pee, and ya' can't pee 'til it goes down!

A: Stand on your head and pee in the sink.

(Courtesy FFF Brothers, circa 1970-something) :)
sit down and let the little focker point toward the tub

absolutely…..I visited a friend in max security joints for almost 20 years and then he got out when the state Supreme Court overturned his case as an illegal sentence

I learned a lot about Honor , Respect , Dignity , and Pride on those visits

i got banned from visitation for a year and a half for conspiracy to start a riot

i told them that was a lie

there was no blood spilled , no fires started, and everyone lived

they didn’t like my answers so I got banned

but yah , bottom line for me was these humans were being treated in a cruel and unusual way and the system needs changed
But if those humans hurt ,raped or maimed ,or killed any one ,FOCK EM

IMG_20230921_091946_1.jpg

Goddamnit........... grass just won't quit this year.
😭

Latest posts

Back