Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What were the chestnuts with the spikes called
We would have wars with them, and then there was another larger green shell case that have needle like quills , Thois suckers hurt and left holes.
My granddad had an ear tree in his yard. The seed pods were quite heavy and sappy, and we'd have throwing wars with them. They fly in an arc, so it was challenging...but when one hit you square on, it hurt like a mofo.

Enterolobium cyclocarpum - Wikipedia

Attachments

• v4eu1ix3r1s41.jpg
    v4eu1ix3r1s41.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 0
not as challenging although rewards may be greater.
Me personally I prefer ripe fruit :rolleyes:
Ever had a tomato job? heh heh

Miss Cat (of purple fishnet stocking infamy?) put a beefsteak in the south windowsill for a couple hours...then poked a hole in it and proceeded to 'massage' a small part of me with it. Massage...clean up...massage...clean up...massage...you get the drift.

Wasn't long before there was nothing but tomato skin left and a big ol' mess. Had a smoke and then slept real good, I did.

🔥

Attachments

• 115e02e74b1964f629780aaf37ed1b2a.jpg
    115e02e74b1964f629780aaf37ed1b2a.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
Ever had a tomato job? heh heh

Miss Cat (of purple fishnet stocking infamy?) put a beefsteak in the south windowsill for a couple hours...then poked a hole in it and proceeded to 'massage' a small part of me with it. Massage...clean up...massage...clean up...massage...you get the drift.

Wasn't long before there was nothing but tomato skin left and a big ol' mess. Had a smoke and then slept real good, I did.

🔥
Not yet!
brb ☝️ :)

Latest posts

Back