Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting Day. My Wife had Family here and most of the Village, for a Spirit House Celebration. I think its because Im changing the Land Big Time. Its Thai Custom, to ask the "Ones Who Were Here Before Us".The Thai People say they were not the first people to live in this area. So they have a party in front of their Spirit Houses and invite the spirits of the people who were here before them. The guy who pitted the pig is a close friend. He brought me a Bag of his Home Grown Thai Weed. Smells good. Nice Buds. I think Ill try it Monday. Tomorrow we are having a Big Party here. Its interesting. I dont speak a word of Thai and my Wife translates for me.

Interesting Day. My Wife had Family here and most of the Village, for a Spirit House Celebration. I think its because Im changing the Land Big Time. Its Thai Custom, to ask the "Ones Who Were Here Before Us".The Thai People say they were not the first people to live in this area. So they have a party in front of their Spirit Houses and invite the spirits of the people who were here before them. The guy who pitted the pig is a close friend. He brought me a Bag of his Home Grown Thai Weed. Smells good. Nice Buds. I think Ill try it Monday. Tomorrow we are having a Big Party here. Its interesting. I dont speak a word of Thai and my Wife translates for me.
Always fun to hear of distant lands and their customs. The ones about spirit life catch my attention. I do believe we are surrounded by spirits in our life. I have recorded many voices from beyond.

Merry Christmas from AI

FB_IMG_1703343437469.jpg

Our Farm is Thick with Spirits. I havent detected anything but Villagers see Rainbow lit Beings here at night. Other Villagers have seen Full Body Apparitions here. Or they had too much Thai Whisky(Moon Shine). Its everywhere.
I have digital recorders but you can use your phone. You may be amazed what talks back to you.

We have been frequenting cemeteries for years. Have caught hundreds of voices, growls, screams, and intelligent responses.
Our last big place we checked out was Trans Allegheny Lunatic asylum in wva. Took a midnight tour and caught some amazing stuff. We are not pros at this. We just like to dabble with it.
IMG_2666.JPG

Latest posts

Back