Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goooode morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif

Freezing rain yesterday and lots of rain predicted today, starting at 25F and predicted to soar to 44F and clear out all this ice and snow.

My second nerve block procedure is due this morning. I got multiple calls from the doctor and hospital yesterday to ensure that I would be able to make it in this weather. I just hope that they all do................

Good morning Misfits, Greywolf and good evening Resto. Currently 7 but looking for a high of 29 with winds 10 to 20 and tonight's low only 21. A week or so back a buddy turned me on to a deal called PAX. Dry herb device. I was able to get way out there and coughed hardly at all. Got one of them coming in the next few days. (PAX Pro) I have been wanting a volcano for years. I will have to unbox it here when I get it, and see what its all about. Sick as a dog with flu, aches and shivers. Needing to get some coffee going. Free coffee and pinch hits. Bring your own cup and piece. haha.

Good morning Misfits, Greywolf and good evening Resto. Currently 7 but looking for a high of 29 with winds 10 to 20 and tonight's low only 21. A week or so back a buddy turned me on to a deal called PAX. Dry herb device. I was able to get way out there and coughed hardly at all. Got one of them coming in the next few days. (PAX Pro) I have been wanting a volcano for years. I will have to unbox it here when I get it, and see what its all about. Sick as a dog with flu, aches and shivers. Needing to get some coffee going. Free coffee and pinch hits. Bring your own cup and piece. haha.
Man, feel better! I just got over the flu like 2 weeks ago.

If you end up not liking the PAX as much later on down the road, here is my suggestion.
Get yourself a Mighty+ from Storz & Bickel, same company that makes the volcano. I absolutely LOVE my mighty+ and i am not big on dry herb vaping at all, but the mighty just makes it soooo much more enjoyable.

I take it whenever i go out on my boat, so that way i have no worries about not being able to get high while im fishing 🤣

Last edited:
Good morning Bugus Monkey!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Get well soon. I hate flu. Let us know how that PAX works out.

Take it easy

Latest posts

Back