Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done that during the winter. Snapped it off clean at the gum line while eating a piece of pizza from the FOH hospital. Didn't hurt too bad 'til I went back to work outside and made the mistake of breathing in the cold air through my mouth. I saw God for a minute, and he was pissed!
Yep, thats kinda how this feels. Its nit fun i know that much. Thankfully the dentist gave me some Tylenol 3 and motrin 800, seems to be helping eith the pain.

Good morning brothers and sisters and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

A mostly clear day here starting at 39F and predicted to reach 59F.

Our neighborhood harbinger plum tree has started to bloom, suggesting an early Spring here, or a fruit disaster year if we get another hard freeze.

I have been watering out trees for days and no buds or nothing. It has been getting into the upper 70s. I am just trying to get our trees to get leaves so there will be some afternoon shade while I smoke my white Widow while Dad is doing his neb.

Good morning Jan, Graywolf and the rest of this merry band of misfits. Todays high 55 tonight's low 32, currently 36 and suppose to feel like 29. Outdoors here we used to drop seeds on St. Pat's day and generally not get them out until first to mid May. Considering a patch of autos this spring and that I would start in cups in 2 - 3 weeks or so and getting them out in April. I'm going to go through my inventory first part of next week and see. Happy growing and hopes for an uneventful day for everyone. May everyone, their friends, family and such get well and stay well this week. Holy shizzle sickness has been unreal this passing winter season, at least around here.
Coffee and smooth pinch for everyone, I'm buying. Charge them to my account at richunclerosterman.com hahaha... 🤪🤪

None of that harsh coughing attack stuff this AM.

1708691815136.png

Good morning Jan, Graywolf and the rest of this merry band of misfits. Todays high 55 tonight's low 32, currently 36 and suppose to feel like 29. Outdoors here we used to drop seeds on St. Pat's day and generally not get them out until first to mid May. Considering a patch of autos this spring and that I would start in cups in 2 - 3 weeks or so and getting them out in April. I'm going to go through my inventory first part of next week and see. Happy growing and hopes for an uneventful day for everyone. May everyone, their friends, family and such get well and stay well this week. Holy shizzle sickness has been unreal this passing winter season, at least around here.
Coffee and smooth pinch for everyone, I'm buying. Charge them to my account at richunclerosterman.com hahaha... 🤪🤪

None of that harsh coughing attack stuff this AM.

View attachment 352585
Good morning Bugus Monkey!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I've done that during the winter. Snapped it off clean at the gum line while eating a piece of pizza from the FOH hospital. Didn't hurt too bad 'til I went back to work outside and made the mistake of breathing in the cold air through my mouth. I saw God for a minute, and he was pissed!
OK I have to ask What does she look like?

Latest posts

Back