Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grayfox tried bikini wax in preparation for our trip to Hawaii and was bruised so bad that she couldn't wear a swimsuit.
Thats about right I also tried it once per the hubbys request. It was the first and last time I let him talk me into waxing anything

A short old man who claimed he was a good fish catcher once said the same thing to me .....................LOL
But he was not my true friend
Morning Hopper, my true friend
Meant to say BROTHER
1711018099032.png

Good morning brother and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day starting at 47F and predicted to reach 61F.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and a friend at the Tin Shed, and then I will be composing my letter to Channel 6 news fraud team regarding Area Heating & Cooling, now that I've had all five furnaces inspected by a third party, who says the furnaces are all in good condition.

Besides their billing me $900 for $100 worth of labor and $150 worth of parts, they postured for a total replacement by saying that the furnaces were all old and in poor condition.

Good morning brother and sisters!View attachment 353921View attachment 353922

A mostly cloudy day starting at 47F and predicted to reach 61F.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and a friend at the Tin Shed, and then I will be composing my letter to Channel 6 news fraud team regarding Area Heating & Cooling, now that I've had all five furnaces inspected by a third party, who says the furnaces are all in good condition.

Besides their billing me $900 for $100 worth of labor and $150 worth of parts, they postured for a total replacement by saying that the furnaces were all old and in poor condition.
Just imagine how many older folks these bastards have ripped off over the years and gotten away with it.
Fight the good fight Brother and kick some ass for the rest who can not.

Morning Wolf
Just imagine how many older folks these bastards have ripped off over the years and gotten away with it.
Fight the good fight Brother and kick some ass for the rest who can not.
Good morning brother RM!

Probably a lot. Area Heating & Cooling has been "servicing" the Portland/Vancouver area since 1975.

Latest posts

Back