Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day starting at 37F and predicted to reach 55F.

I scheduled an appointment with my pain clinic doctor to review the latest lumbar MRI and cervix x-ray results, as well as discuss my options. Alas the first opening was about an hour before I was due to pick up my daughter and SIL at PDX for their visit, so had to take second choice, which cuts into the visit, but not much.

The carpets are cleaned, roses trimmed, gardens weeded and bark dusted, gutters are clean, and the courtyard patio pressure washed. I still need to treat the heavy shake roof for moss, but Spring cleaning is almost complete.

It does appear that I have a coolant leak in the Jeep and has so much crap in the engine compartment that even after removing the plastic 5.7L Hemi engine cover and hose from the fuel injection to the offset air cleaner, I still can't see for sure where it is coming from, so will arrange for a mechanic to figure it out.

Here are a couple good thoughts for the day:

433397625_388491194112849_8563814993982642475_n.jpg

Is that the gender neutral name now?
I was wondering what the prefered pronouns were for that title?
First gal looks like a current/future stripper.

Good morning Misfits. 37 and sunny here. Been waking up all week with my right eye pasted shut, and yesterday it seemed I've been attacked by some local virus. Lots o' coughing and stuffed up sinuses. Joy of joys. All in all, it ain't too bad, just a light miserable feeling. Like my youth, this too will pass.

Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 354651View attachment 354652

A mostly cloudy day starting at 37F and predicted to reach 55F.

I scheduled an appointment with my pain clinic doctor to review the latest lumbar MRI and cervix x-ray results, as well as discuss my options. Alas the first opening was about an hour before I was due to pick up my daughter and SIL at PDX for their visit, so had to take second choice, which cuts into the visit, but not much.

The carpets are cleaned, roses trimmed, gardens weeded and bark dusted, gutters are clean, and the courtyard patio pressure washed. I still need to treat the heavy shake roof for moss, but Spring cleaning is almost complete.

It does appear that I have a coolant leak in the Jeep and has so much crap in the engine compartment that even after removing the plastic 5.7L Hemi engine cover and hose from the fuel injection to the offset air cleaner, I still can't see for sure where it is coming from, so will arrange for a mechanic to figure it out.

Here are a couple good thoughts for the day:

View attachment 354650
Check the inside passengers front carpet up under the dash
Could be the heater core

That's what they're saying yeah, but I was in Albany at ihop and didn't feel squat but breakfast going down the hatch!
We had a 4.0 here a few years back. I was laying in bed nursing a sore back. I felt it. Nobody else around me did. I didn't get confirmation 'til I watched the news later that day.

Latest posts

Back