Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denver has a lot of the Filled D Mint Mark errors. Philadelphia actually minted a lot of coins without a mint mark, or with the standard P - some with Filled P Mint Mark errors. And that is just one type of error.

Some of the new quarters have "In COD We Trust" and "In God We RUST" errors, depending on the particular depiction on the reverse. Maya Angelou and Anna May Wong quarters will often contain these errors

Last edited:
Time to get out my trusty glass bowl, gonna smoke some Lucinda Williams strain that a friend turned me on to
1000000644.jpg

Morning gang. Been wild the last week or so. Had progressive back pain for two weeks. Then on the way to work early last week it hit so hard I had to pull over and pass out. Limped back home and spent the day on the floor flat on my stomach. Couple shots and some hopped up pills and I’m making it. Got an mri next week. Turns out I have an extra lumbar?? Sciatic never is no joke. I don’t think I’ve ever hurt that bad. Motorcycle wrecks included. At least I’ve had time to work on a model some. Going to go back to work tomorrow on light duty. Got a big RC Warbird meet this weekend I hope I don’t miss. Been planning on that for months now.

Morning gang. Been wild the last week or so. Had progressive back pain for two weeks. Then on the way to work early last week it hit so hard I had to pull over and pass out. Limped back home and spent the day on the floor flat on my stomach. Couple shots and some hopped up pills and I’m making it. Got an mri next week. Turns out I have an extra lumbar?? Sciatic never is no joke. I don’t think I’ve ever hurt that bad. Motorcycle wrecks included. At least I’ve had time to work on a model some. Going to go back to work tomorrow on light duty. Got a big RC Warbird meet this weekend I hope I don’t miss. Been planning on that for months now.
Feel better! Back pain is a real b¡tch, I been laid up 2 days now from it.
Today is day 3 and not any better

Last edited:
Commiseration brother!

Latest posts

Back