Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its like an ice rink out there. I went to the store earlier and you better know what your doing.
Its so slick you cannot brake at all in a turn. Just go slow and point in the direction you plan on going. Do not brake unless absolutely necessary or your fucked. Almost didnt get out of my driveway.😁
They say that so far its going to be the coldest we have ever had in our recorded history and the second longest of below freezing in our recorded history here in the Dallas area.🎇🤤😜

24F @ 91% RH, more snow, 16mph winds with gusts, and predicted to reach 34F.

Lots of snow and ice, power outages and gusty wind, with I-84 closed. To compound things, our landscaper didn't show up to mow our lawn, nor did he call begging off.........

Snow had drifted halfway up Miss Layla's dog door, effectively blocking it off and it opens outward so I couldn't open it either, soo I opened her door inward and scooped enough snow out of the way to crawl through her dog door myself to get to my shovels in the rear storage shed.

Alas the storage shed was drifted in even worse, so I used an empty flower pot to scoop enough snow away from the back door to give Miss Layla clear passage and so that the door itself opened far enough for me to get in and out.

The side door is also drifted, but it opens inward and was not as deep, so easy to clear. Our front door is clear but snow on the front porch and the porch step has disappeared.

Nice romp in the park with Grayfox and the enthusiastic young pup. She always has a blast in the snow!

Next I need to dig out the storage shed to get to the shovels............

Yeah Wolf, nor-easter comin in off lake Huron this mornin. REAL shi**y out here right now, shovelin is a fools venture, at least for the time being. Our poor chickens don't know whether to crap of go blind, when they talk among themselves they call snow "that white lava". OK, I might have just hit the bong when I heard them talkin. Gotta get in the machine and start seriously moving mother natures finest.

Funny....NOT, looks like everyone of us is freezing their A S S off today.....

Roster, no more Coffee breaks for you.....go sit in the corner...

tenor.gif

Don't look over your shoulder with that pathetic look....STAY IN THE CORNER....

You quit pickin' on my boy Roster. Hopper already promised to kick his ass, and he's kinda into that stuff. :)

Been snowing slow but constant at Rancho Hippie, so I'm gonna let my onion rings settle for a minute and fire up the Jeep and clean the white stuff up. Supposed to get some more next week. Time will tell.

I get a soft on just looking at those fag's. Back in the suck(Army for those that didn't have the pleasure) they use to give us 3 in the morning(c-rats) 3 in the afternoon and three in the evening, they were old(vintage 1940) but they were good. Traded my cookies(not my thia-sticks) and my chocolate bars for the cig's. Now my M.D. says they might kill me, so I had to give them up, where was he than?

Latest posts

Back