Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it No coffee gals today @bigsur51

i forgot that they all had an annual checkup today so only one worker stayed back to run the Shoppe

1A2C4FB2-E0D4-446A-927E-37140B45EE21.jpeg

Hope all is well Bro, Morn

Thanks brother! It is now....................

50F @ 89% RH, partially cloudy with 6 mph winds, and predicted to reach 57F with good air quality.

Sooooo, Portland buys land and announces they are setting up a homeless village without discussing it with surrounding neighbors, which hasn't gone over well.

Some days move in unplanned directions, like yesterday when I spent the morning in the emergency ward passing another kidney stone. If it were not for the prestige, I would rather stop doing that.

A follow up this morning with my GP and Friday with my Urologist.

Thanks brother! It is now....................

50F @ 89% RH, partially cloudy with 6 mph winds, and predicted to reach 57F with good air quality.

Sooooo, Portland buys land and announces they are setting up a homeless village without discussing it with surrounding neighbors, which hasn't gone over well.

Some days move in unplanned directions, like yesterday when I spent the morning in the emergency ward passing another kidney stone. If it were not for the prestige, I would rather stop doing that.

A follow up this morning with my GP and Friday with my Urologist.
Ouch. Morn

Afternoon MissFits. Things are a bit slow around these parts today. Fine with me....I need a day off.

I fed the girls first thing today then walked the dog and me and Mrs Pute walked across the top of the Dam at the local lake.

Gonna up-pot a couple, maybe 3 by now, of rooted clones. Seeds I popped a week or so are doing fine except for the Blueberry. These seeds were over 10 years old and the rooted fine but growing kind of funky. Hopefully they will straighten out. I have been looking for the Colorado cut of Blueberry for a long time now. Finally found some seeds but old. Time will tell.

Another school shooting this time in Texas....I don't know about this old world....seems like all we here is bad news...at least in this country,

I think we are all about to take it up the arize....some music for you to enjoy while you are getting screwed.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back