Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1639240881662.png

Morning folks. I started soaking my Lemon Auto on the 8th, put into wet paper towel the 9th and now it's the 12th. And, the seed has not popped its root. It looks like it wants to burst. It's never taking this long of a time to see a root. The seed as of now is looking healthy to me.

It took all most a year for these seed to arrive to my house. I can't remember where I order the Lemon Auto seeds. It was overseas some wear, I think Holland, I know the seed came from Seedman. I thought I got ripped off. And, was surprise when the seeds arrived.

Roster, I have some Rot Magic mycorrhizae + the directions say 1/2 tea to a gal of water. I am planning on mixing 1/8 th tea to the gal of water. Do, you think that it is too little of amount of Rot Magic, or Should. I use it at all on a young root?
1639305487260.png

Morning folks. I started soaking my Lemon Auto on the 8th, put into wet paper towel the 9th and now it's the 12th. And, the seed has not popped its root. It looks like it wants to burst. It's never taking this long of a time to see a root. The seed as of now is looking healthy to me.

It took all most a year for these seed to arrive to my house. I can't remember where I order the Lemon Auto seeds. It was overseas some wear, I think Holland, I know the seed came from Seedman. I thought I got ripped off. And, was surprise when the seeds arrived.

Roster, I have some Rot Magic mycorrhizae + the directions say 1/2 tea to a gal of water. I am planning on mixing 1/8 th tea to the gal of water. Do, you think that it is too little of amount of Rot Magic, or Should. I use it at all on a young root? View attachment 283893
Never heard of that, is it Root Magic or Rot Magic?
Most likely Root with the Mycorrhizae I see in it.

I do use Xtreme MYKOS which is a dry version of the same inoculant to boost the root growth and it works great when added at transplant and coat the roots as the new soil goes in over them.
Just a few teaspoons to sprinkle the roots and soil where they will be contacting with . Good Stuff.
Sounds like yours is water soluble and it may do the same
enhance the root system.

Sounds like this is what you speak of:
Root Magic Mycorrhizae + Microbes
Root Magic Mycorrhizae+ Microbes is a natural fungi and microbe blend that symbiotically assists plant roots in extracting moisture & nutrients from soil. Adding Root Magic Myco+ to your growing medium increases the absorption area of your plant's roots by a factor of 10 to 1000 times that of non treated root systems. Root Magic Myco+ inoculates your plant's roots with mycorrhizae fungi plus our proprietary blend of microbes. The results are plants which are much more efficient at taking up water and nutrients, grow more vigorously, and are less susceptible to mortality, drought, disease, stunting, and transplant shock. A staple for any garden, Root Magic is compatible for use with other brands and types of fertilizers and supplements.

When Root Magic Myco+ comes into contact with your plant's roots, microscopic propagules inoculate the root system and initiate a mycorrhizal colony. The mycorrhizae grow on, and into the roots forming a symbiotic relationship. The mycorrhizae obtain carbohydrates from the plant and in return, the microscopic mycorrhizae extend hyphae from the roots which take up nutrients and water for the host plant.

The microbes in Root Magic Myco+ help to:

• Increase the vigor and stress resistance of root systems
  • Increase nutrient availability and nutrient delivery to the plants
  • Increase plant vigor by secreting several metabolites that trigger plant growth and help prevent pathogen infection
  • Allow plants to be less susceptible to environmental stress
Root Magic Myco+ is an inoculum of vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices) and our proprietary blend of bacillus microbes. This product is micronized and can pass through a #70 screen and can be used in hydroponics, soil and all soil-less growing mediums with all varieties of plants.

CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredients:

Glomus intraradices.........................71 propagules/gm

Glomus mosseae.............................71 propagules/gm

Glomus aggregatum........................71 propagules/gm

Glomus etunicatum.........................71 propagules/gm

Bacilllus pumillus.........................20,000,000 CFU/gm

Bacilllus subtillis..........................20,000,000 CFU/gm

Bacilllus licheniformis..................20,000,000 CFU/gm

Directions for use:

Transplants: Touch damp roots so that a small amount sticks to the roots and/or sprinkle into planting holes. Add 1/2 to 1 tsp per gallon in soil containers. Add 1/4 teaspoon per gallon for hydroponics.

Alternatively, mix ½ to 1 teaspoon per gallon of soil when preparing soil mixture for use.

Deep root injection – mix at 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and shake well. Immediately Water directly into root zone.

1639313039634.png

Never heard of that, is it Root Magic or Rot Magic?
Most likely Root with the Mycorrhizae I see in it.

I do use Xtreme MYKOS which is a dry version of the same inoculant to boost the root growth and it works great when added at transplant and coat the roots as the new soil goes in over them.
Just a few teaspoons to sprinkle the roots and soil where they will be contacting with . Good Stuff.
Sounds like yours is water soluble and it may do the same
enhance the root system.

Sounds like this is what you speak of:
Root Magic Mycorrhizae + Microbes
Root Magic Mycorrhizae+ Microbes is a natural fungi and microbe blend that symbiotically assists plant roots in extracting moisture & nutrients from soil. Adding Root Magic Myco+ to your growing medium increases the absorption area of your plant's roots by a factor of 10 to 1000 times that of non treated root systems. Root Magic Myco+ inoculates your plant's roots with mycorrhizae fungi plus our proprietary blend of microbes. The results are plants which are much more efficient at taking up water and nutrients, grow more vigorously, and are less susceptible to mortality, drought, disease, stunting, and transplant shock. A staple for any garden, Root Magic is compatible for use with other brands and types of fertilizers and supplements.

When Root Magic Myco+ comes into contact with your plant's roots, microscopic propagules inoculate the root system and initiate a mycorrhizal colony. The mycorrhizae grow on, and into the roots forming a symbiotic relationship. The mycorrhizae obtain carbohydrates from the plant and in return, the microscopic mycorrhizae extend hyphae from the roots which take up nutrients and water for the host plant.

The microbes in Root Magic Myco+ help to:

• Increase the vigor and stress resistance of root systems
  • Increase nutrient availability and nutrient delivery to the plants
  • Increase plant vigor by secreting several metabolites that trigger plant growth and help prevent pathogen infection
  • Allow plants to be less susceptible to environmental stress
Root Magic Myco+ is an inoculum of vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices) and our proprietary blend of bacillus microbes. This product is micronized and can pass through a #70 screen and can be used in hydroponics, soil and all soil-less growing mediums with all varieties of plants.

CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredients:

Glomus intraradices.........................71 propagules/gm

Glomus mosseae.............................71 propagules/gm

Glomus aggregatum........................71 propagules/gm

Glomus etunicatum.........................71 propagules/gm

Bacilllus pumillus.........................20,000,000 CFU/gm

Bacilllus subtillis..........................20,000,000 CFU/gm

Bacilllus licheniformis..................20,000,000 CFU/gm

Directions for use:

Transplants: Touch damp roots so that a small amount sticks to the roots and/or sprinkle into planting holes. Add 1/2 to 1 tsp per gallon in soil containers. Add 1/4 teaspoon per gallon for hydroponics.

Alternatively, mix ½ to 1 teaspoon per gallon of soil when preparing soil mixture for use.

Deep root injection – mix at 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and shake well. Immediately Water directly into root zone.

View attachment 283897

Thank you, Roster for the information. yes, Root Magic above is the one I have. What, I got out of the write up is u use RM at transplanting.
That's what I'll do. I'll wait. Still, waiting on the Lemon Auto to pop its root. :)

Thank you, Roster for the information. yes, Root Magic above is the one I have. What, I got out of the write up is u use RM at transplanting.
That's what I'll do. I'll wait. Still, waiting on the Lemon Auto to pop its root. :)
No Prob Ness
I cheat and use Youtube and product info to do my explaining
Other wise it gets too technical .

Wake up you feckers!

just like tthe Coffee Shoppe girls , it’s Monday and they are all hungover from the weekend

woke up to get some coffee and the joint was closed!

checked on the girls and guess what?

yep , bunch of slackers

old blonde was the only one awake
9F628654-9FF1-481B-9934-1FE2FD447138.jpeg

wake up!
D5A57CDE-CF5F-49F7-A05E-38732CC2445A.jpeg

Get some clothes on ya slacker!

CBD21335-727A-4688-ACE8-1EDACBBD9EF3.jpeg

Couldn’t even make it to the bed she was so drunk

C7375D73-918A-4E17-A60A-10A741E041D1.jpeg

this one needs some help

D247DB80-44E1-41A2-A653-1C7BC67BE695.jpeg

Wake up you feckers!

just like tthe Coffee Shoppe girls , it’s Monday and they are all hungover from the weekend

woke up to get some coffee and the joint was closed!

checked on the girls and guess what?

yep , bunch of slackers

old blonde was the only one awake
View attachment 283991

wake up!
View attachment 283992

Get some clothes on ya slacker!

View attachment 283993

Couldn’t even make it to the bed she was so drunk

View attachment 283994

this one needs some help

View attachment 283995
Bubba is saying he will wake that last one up.

If I was a German Shepard, I'd wake 'em all up to a cold nose!

I would be mighty tempted to do it with my own cold nose.............

Bought a new ragtop for the TJ, so I'm gonna head over to Big Bro's house and use his heated garage to install it. They claim 70 degrees and sunshine are the best way to install it, and it's only 40 outside.

Forgot to mention that I caught it on sale for $668 + tax. I'm a frugal shopper!

Smart shopper! Have fun!

Do you also have a hard top for it?

I would be mighty tempted to do it with my own cold nose.............

Smart shopper! Have fun!

Do you also have a hard top for it?
Nope. I thought about buying one, but I really rarely drive it in the winter. Got other toys for that.

Nope. I thought about buying one, but I really rarely drive it in the winter. Got other toys for that.

I've owned five convertibles, but only one with a hardtop option and loved it.

38F @ 78% RH, cloudy with rain and predicted to reach 44F.

Attempted kidnapping of 6-year-old off the street in broad daylight and in front of their dad.

Portland commissioner sues city and police union for 5 million defamation and Bank of America sues same commissioner for non-payment of overdue credit card debts.

This runny nose and fatigue has been hanging on. Grayfox way worse than me. We canceled two different luncheon plans with old friends in fear of infecting them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back