Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Misfits, not much happening here today. 22,500 for a battery.....Holly B-Jesus!!! I heard a new battery was $5,000 but that is just plain stupid if it is real. Those batteries can't be recycled as well. Thinking one should ponder the long term costs before spending that kind of cash on something you have to constantly have to plug in.

A friend said price of Oregon cannabis is going up due to demand in Cali, Prices have sky rocketed.
Time to dump all the excess ....

Last I heard there were lots of small Oregon green triangle plots, many with housing available cheap in the aftermath of broken cannabis growing dreams.

how’s this for a tapered beard all you boneheads?

View attachment 284557

You could model for cough drops, heavy metal, or rolling papers commercials for sure.

Interesting fashion statements in Japan. The skirts are painted.

View attachment 284559 View attachment 284560 View attachment 284561

I've seen those pictures presented as see through. Are you sure they are painted?

I've seen those pictures presented as see through. Are you sure they are painted?

Nope. It was a thingy on styles in naughty magazines... definitely not see-through.

This lady either has a disconnected lower leg, or she is wearing a painted skirt:

1640103074918.png

Last edited:
A guy with a Tesla found out that all the money he saved on gas kinda went away when he found the price for his new battery was $22,500.

So he blowed it up good.
Angry owner blows up his Tesla (VIDEO)

I do not think that is gonna buff out.
Batteries are the reason I went for a gas powered golf cart! I don't golf, but it sure comes in handy for hauling stuff around the ranch.

Nope. It was a thingy on styles in naughty magazines... definitely not see-through.

This lady either has a disconnected lower leg, or she is wearing a painted skirt:

View attachment 284654
I agree on that lady, but look close at the first three...................

I agree on that lady, but look close at the first three...................
Looks like I gotta be a tad more detailed:

The Jap naughtybooks that these pictures are usually shown in are ALL carefully staged to make the painted butts look as real as possible. They line up the legs of the girls with the paint job. Looks weird as Bizarro World in some positions (legs going step-function sideways).<-- They explain this is in the blurbs.

Me Too LOL
BTW: I ONLY wear the beardie mask when I MUST go see a Dr. (their rules! no tickee, no shirtee). But I have tweaked it so that nothing of the mask "hardware" is visible. <-- You can see the edge in the pic above. That is gone.

Just like the snot mask. Nothin' shows except the picture.

Just a very disturbing-looking hardcase mutha.

HAH!! I just noticed -- In the beardie pic, you can see the scars in my eyebrows. It was a case of hadda grow up tough.

1640186827382.png

My middle name is Cornelius. Named after my grampa.

As soon as they found that out at school, the first kid that called me "Corny" got a busted lip. And the second kid...

Fun Fambly story about my Grampa Cornelius: As a young man, he was being chased home by his daddy for getting stinking drunk in with his buddies. He ran across a log that went over the stream, and picked up an axe that was laying there.

He was gonna cut the log in half so his old man could not get across. Put his foot on the end of the log and swung the axe (drunk, remember).

Cut the fargin end of his foot off. (*snork*) He spent the rest of his life doing a step-and-a-half at a time.

LATE POST UPDATE: Herself The Beautiful Witch took a look at that pic and said,

You ought to caption it: I AM smiling!

Last edited:
HAH!! I just noticed -- In the beardie pic, you can see the scars in my eyebrows. It was a case of hadda grow up tough.

My middle name is Cornelius. Named after my grampa.

As soon as they found that out at school, the first kid that called me "Corny" got a busted lip. And the second kid...

Fun Fambly story about my Grampa Cornelius: As a young man, he was being chased home by his daddy for getting stinking drunk in with his buddies. He ran across a log that went over the stream, and picked up an axe that was laying there.

He was gonna cut the log in half so his old man could not get across. Put his foot on the end of the log and swung the axe (drunk, remember).

Cut the fargin end of his foot off. (*snork*) He spent the rest of his life doing a step-and-a-half at a time.
1640186724767.png

My first beer --

I was 12, and walking back from the RR station with my Daddy (I'd gone to meet him getting off work). We got to the White Horse Bar and he turned in. We both sat there on the barstools, and Daddy said:

"Two beers."

The bartender looked at the skinny little kid and said, "That kid ain't 18."

Daddy: "Cut the bullshit and give the kid a beer."

ONE
ten-cent beer, and I was shitfaced on the rest of the way home.

Latest posts

Back