Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using advance nutrients bud candy and carboload. Might just have to look into this stuff. Way cheaper!

Bubba
Ok, I am an AN guy myself. Have Never used anything else. But I find when using Unsulphured molasses in flower the taste is sweeter. Believe me I use Carboload in veg and would love to use it in flower. Half the cost but this might even be cheaper. Will post the results. Again....anybody use this. When you look at what is in it....every thing is there.

High Sign.jpg
Classic good morning high sign ...

DIRTY: Use this sign as you and your little one dig in the dirt. Talk about, in positive ways, things being dirty: your hands, the roots of plants, your shovel.
How to make the sign: place the back of your dominant hand under the chin and wiggle your fingers.

so is this a dirty high post? 😎

DIRTY: Use this sign as you and your little one dig in the dirt. Talk about, in positive ways, things being dirty: your hands, the roots of plants, your shovel.
How to make the sign: place the back of your dominant hand under the chin and wiggle your fingers.

so is this a dirty high post? 😎
ScientificInsignificantDikdik-size_restricted.gif

Latest posts

Back