Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back at ya my friend. I put 4-20 as my birthday. No reason to give out to much info on a pot site. Its actually very close to that but thats my business and ill keep it that way. The age is correct though.
Ill join ya and smoke a bowl on my site BD.:D

Good morning, boys and girls! Woke up to sunshine this morning. Not sure how long it's going to last, but it put a smile on my kisser anyway.
I hope everybody has whatever kind of day you want to have. I'd say have a great day, but that might not be PC enough for this site.;)

Thanks Woodsrat and you also have a great day. PC Political Correctness is just a state of mind, kinda like getting a Participation Trophy. In America we still have freedom of thought and speech especially here on the Island of Misfits. Can I have an Amen . Enjoy your day, 4-20 is no different than any other day in my book especially now that weed is legal in most states , Just another participation trophy kinda thing the way I look at it all.

Got our drink on yesterday.:D

View attachment 260834

Glad you got to spend time with your Grandkids, They look like Happy little ones and I'm sure had a great time seeing Gramps and Grannie as did you and your Mrs. seeing and spending time with them. They grow up so quickly so Enjoy every moment with them you can and give them Fond Lifelong memories of You and your Mrs. Good Luck .

Back at ya my friend. I put 4-20 as my birthday. No reason to give out to much info on a pot site. Its actually very close to that but thats my business and ill keep it that way. The age is correct though.
Ill join ya and smoke a bowl on my site BD.:D

Happy Belated or early Birthday Brother whenever it is. I bet you had a Birthday Party Celebration yesterday with your Grandkids and I'm sure seeing and spending time with them during these times was the Greatest Present you could have gotten. Well that and your Govern-Mental Stimulated check :cool::)

It's been a month and a half since I've had any alcohol, so I stopped by the store. I was looking for a 12 pack, but all they had was 6 and 18 packs. I figured the 18 was the way to go, so tonight I'm sitting by a fire, drinking my suds, and toking on my hash pipe. I have to make sure to roll up a couple of potatoes in aluminum foil just in case I get a visit from the brown shirts or the FD. A girl just can't be too careful. I'd offer to pass the pipe to you, but every time you got it, it would taste like Clorox wipes.:)

Hello Misfits! So sorry I haven't been by to chat lately, I've been so busy there simply hasn't been any time for me to spare for this. Hopefully you have all managed without me. lololol

Amen to that Mr. Magoo!

I finally remembered to grab my reading glasses before settling in with my laptop and coming on here so I thought I would try a slightly smaller font. Remember gentlemen, it's not the size, it's how you use it! (Yeah, right :p)

I am not a women but thank you. I did wear a brah for a mask the other day and I am pretty hot. Freaking Texas weather. Pute keep your hands off my butt.:D

Welcomes nuggs. Glad to have you here with the other misfits. Keep your eyes on them though,,they are crazy.:eek::p
By the way,i see Nuggs runs a Bar. Free beer for everybody.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a women but thank you. I did wear a brah for a mask the other day and I am pretty hot. Freaking Texas weather.
So, THAT'S where it went? Oh, well. I made do with what I had.
masks..jpg

Hey guys and gals, fellow misfit here, been a member for a while but not very active but due to being out of work due to Corona I have plenty of time on my hands so I got the gorilla tent running again. Love to joke around and shoot the **** and this seems like a cool place to do that.

Welcome to the Island, join in on the fun and games here.

Latest posts

Back