Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a women but thank you. I did wear a brah for a mask the other day and I am pretty hot. Freaking Texas weather. Pute keep your hands off my butt.:D

Welcomes nuggs. Glad to have you here with the other misfits. Keep your eyes on them though,,they are crazy.:eek::p
By the way,i see Nuggs runs a Bar. Free beer for everybody.;)
Unfortunately don’t own the bar lol, free beers for me though

Well now ya done went and hurted my fellings Pute. Im so sexy for my shirt,,im so sexy for my shirt. You guys make me laugh. And i kept that number sweetie.:D:D:D

Nothing personal but you kind of look like a pig in a yellow moo moo......

fWAuwVYqBfWEWM62A
trying to download a gif but cant seem to get it to work.

Okay now i remember. God im getting old.
Anyway what i was going to say is. The mods seem to be doing a pretty good job so far watching over the board,,so why do they need your help explaining things? Thank you for your patience waiting for me to remember.:D

Yep,,i moved my plants under my porch. Its supposed to rain pretty good here today.
I posted pics of my grow on my other thread. I got three new clones.
Not sure what they are. He said he got them mixed up in his move. They are all known strains so i dont care. I know they are dank and i dont sale so it doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im proud of my State and my Governor for being the 1st State to start reopening businesses. Then again construction never stopped. I just finished building an Auto Zone. Nobody i know in construction has Covid. Some of us think we have already had it.
Im pretty sure me and my Wife had it back in January. We got the Flu shot, but This was not like any flu i ever had. This crap went from fever to our lungs. We were sick for almost 3 weeks. What helped us was pain pills i had left over from the dentist. Opiods help stop coughing. And they really did. Plus they helped with the fever because of the Tylenol in them.
A friend of ours came over to visit and later we found out she was sick. This was before we got sick. And guess where she had just came back from,,,Yep New York visiting her Daughter.:eek:

Morning. Holly crap!! What happened while I was sleeping. Hallowpoint and Umbra are attacking (trolling) the thread!!?

Wondering who put a bee in their bonnet. Reminds me of our two political parties. One can say or do anything and the other gets busted for spitting on the sidewalk.

Why can't we all get along. But some here are hateful. I tried to call someone who cared but nobody answered!!!

I did answer,,but i forgot what you ask me.:D
Yeah it seems it was a little busy by two ppl that never come over here. Course i told them they are welcome anytime. And its okay to disagree with someone but i just wish they would leave the moderating to the moderators.o_O
If someone breaks forum rules im sure the mods are watching and can deal with that person. Although i have definitely seen rules broke on the subject of politics with no consequences. Not sure what thats all about but its their call. Hopefully they will give me the same treatment if i say something.

First of all, what are the rules. I came here a few months ago and read the terms and agreed. Found the social forums and started posting. I liked the fact that there was no political discussions allowed. It wasn't 10 minutes before several post were jumping all over OUR PRESIDENT and his policies. ***? So, I kind of drifted away since I didn't agree with the way our country was being attacked.

Now I come back because of this thread and am enjoying it. But, I did break the rules because I called a famous athlete an "It" because he identifies himself as something other than his natural birth right. Now I can't post pictures. I see a whole lot worse on other threads here but I guess they are privileged. Rules are rules and they are for everybody.

So, mods do your job but do it the same for all. This is a free country.....last time I checked......

Last edited:
I must of been typing while you were posting my friend Pute.
Well you know better then the most of us here on this thread because we are new to the site.
Hopefully it will all work out and yeah i have noticed that, but im afraid we are out numbered and out powered by their friends who are mods i guess. Who knows i was just hoping it was a fair process. Maybe once they get to know us it will pass and we will also get the free passes too.
Honestly never thought on a board this big, and a thread this small, it would be of so much interest to some that are not interested in being a part of the thread in the 1st place.

Latest posts

Back