Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree Auto. If you don't like the thread don't come here. I would love to go the O'l farts thread but I don't because of liberal politics. So, I SMOKE DOPE AND TELL JOKES HERE. I want my pics back....promise I won't pick on Bruce again. Now the Kardashians are a different story....

I'm just swinging by to say hullo. I lean Dem and piped up a little to hard and was pounded down some also. Don't feel alone. Politics is an easy troll topic so I have learned to leave politics alone, but comment on pot legislation and health is still on topic. Neither should be Red/Blue in my mind but politics has become very polarized.

I havent been called out since I restricted my talk. Others here don't have the capacity to filter. They get special dispensation. That doesnt excuse me.

The long time members had history with people that troll on a regular basis to cause trouble. They dont want their playground to be trashed. They step hard to not let a bunch of drama ruin what is one of the better sites for higher learning about pot growing, terps and genetics. These come in small nuggets of comments but are worth a lot to me, so I get it.

Just my take on stuff.

AladinSane....that is twice you have referred to what you think the site should do...unfortunately it is not the "what AladinSane feels site"....the site had rules established years before any of us joined.Adults follow rules and do not high jack threads, contest or challenge others thoughts or opinions and keeps the subject line on course...you may offer your thoughts in a polite way without offending others...no there is no thinned skinned attitudes here...when you go into anyone's home as a new member ...you should adhere to the atmosphere and give yourself a chance to fit in.... this is just good forum etiquette. Every new member is welcomed with the same enthusiasm and all are welcome. If the rules are not your cup of tea...there are always options...lots of grow forums out there join another one....open your wallet and grab a host server...domain, forum software and you can have your own site....then you can establish any rules you like. Remember...all these boards live and die by the strength of the Staff and members...we stand united at MP....your agenda will not fly here!

Well I guess we have a new moderator here, or at least a wanna be. I was commenting on Umbra's post. Now you comment on my post, no problem, just as there should be no problem with me commenting on Umbra, of anyone else's post. You say 2 times that " what AladinSane feels site" about my posts. Aren't you doing the same thing with my posts ? Umbra referred to "firestax and Stax" of which I have no knowledge of, maybe you do. It does seem that a new member does not have the same posting rights as an older member. Is not a different opinion welcome for discussion here ? My agenda ? Do not understand where you are getting that from as I have no agenda. You say peace as the last word on a lot of your posts. But your avatar shows a "person" holding a pistol. Not to peaceful, IMHO.

Welcome Dextell and thanks for dropping by. Good post Brother.
And yes ive seen the special dispensation on certain threads. Oh well cant win them all Dextell.

And Thank you Lesso,i resemble that remark.:D

Aladin,how do you know thats not a water pistol or cap gun Hollowpoints holding. I mean it could be. I dont have to show my guns,,people that know me know. Others would find out if they broke into my home. Other then that id rather see a hunting rifle in a picture. Less violent. Well maybe not to a deer..:p

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't like the thread don't come on here Hallowpoint. Probably won't see me on your liberal threads. Seems like this place is big enough for all of us. Sorry that me having fun upsets you so much. You don't upset me. I'm used to it though.

Since I'm not allowed to post pictures here.....I'm trying to remember words to a song nobody wrote......

I'm just swinging by to say hullo. I lean Dem and piped up a little to hard and was pounded down some also. Don't feel alone. Politics is an easy troll topic so I have learned to leave politics alone, but comment on pot legislation and health is still on topic. Neither should be Red/Blue in my mind but politics has become very polarized.

I havent been called out since I restricted my talk. Others here don't have the capacity to filter. They get special dispensation. That doesnt excuse me.

The long time members had history with people that troll on a regular basis to cause trouble. They dont want their playground to be trashed. They step hard to not let a bunch of drama ruin what is one of the better sites for higher learning about pot growing, terps and genetics. These come in small nuggets of comments but are worth a lot to me, so I get it.

Just my take on stuff.
Well said. Part of the learning process is the patience to receive it

attachment.php

putembk, are you having trouble posting pics? I can't see any reason on our end for that. I have trouble on this newer version too. It drives me crazy. I need to go practice and see if i can figure it out again. Sorry.

Hi all. I just pulled several posts. Most were dissing the mods or this forum, or proving they read the rules, etc. I also deleted some posts from those that were somewhat modding or explaining modding as that does not need to be done.

@putembk = he just was posting a link to an image in a forum that requires being logged in to see it. There is nothing wrong.

And for those acting as if they own the site and being lead on this thread, don't be dissing others. I may have to be watching this forum more.

And as to "we are all adults and should be able to say what we want" this is an area where if you say what you want you have to accept the consequences. That is part of free speech. Or you can be adult and restrain yourself. Also, all those **** you see instead of words, are the censor at work. Most forums that will get the post removed.

Now if I did this right, both "sides" will be a little bit angry with me and a little bit "happy" with my actions.

PS: The site owner is not currently posting but could be visiting not logged in.

Awesome job Angie. At least you were fair with your actions and we appreciate you stopping by. Pute wasnt sure about being able to post images,,so thank you for making him feel better about it.

Holy Crap what just happened. And Why did it start after my post? What happened to the Fun Loving Misfits ?

Yes, I was quite surprised by all the deleted posts. I couldn't figure out why mine was deleted at first but then realized it must've been because I had quoted a post that was deleted...?

Latest posts

Back