Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, Wolfie -- The murderous side of this ole sojer enjoys watching those videos of guys with quiet pellet guns and night-vision scopes.

Rats don't see infra red as well as UV, so just a red light will illuminate them for you, without them knowing.

Morning Misfits. Still no call on my cabesa. That's ok, I am pretty sure they want as many o'l white men like me to die off. One less conservative vote at election time. Fock it...I have to trim today anyway.

All kidding aside, us'n older kids do tend to be more conservative than the younguns, so consider the effects on future voting and on the Social Security budget relief by us'ns conveniently dying off in disproportionate numbers from the virus........................

43F @ 81% RH, cloudy with rain and predicted to reach 57F.

Another car jacking at gunpoint. The latest thang!

I up potted my Laphophora Williamsii and her about 30 offspring. I watered and fed her fish fertilizer for the first time since about November. In the interim I just spray mist her, similar to what she would see from desert morning dew. As soon as it warms up a little more, I will start sticking her outside during the day. She is having the time of her life and I was told that she is the only surviving member of her batch, so her original donor wants a cutting.

Good morning

Graywolf , how many years have you been growing your Laphophora Williamsil?

eating those in the 60’s opened my eyes and took me to many beautiful places

from what I hear , the places they grow wild in south texas and northern Mexico are very very protected now , not like the 60’s when one could pick a couple gunny sacks full in a day

have fun today folks and tell those around you how much you love them while they are still around

Graywolf , how many years have you been growing your Laphophora Williamsil?

Around a decade when she was about half the size of the first joint of my thumb. She's been having pups for about the last three and I repotted her the first time two years ago.

Here is a closeup I took of her and a ladybug right after repotting her the first time.
Ladybug 2.jpg

Last edited:
Around a decade when she was about half the size of the first joint of my thumb. She's been having pups for about the last three and I repotted her the first time two years ago.

Here is a closeup I took of her and a ladybug right after repotting her the first time.View attachment 269809
Having never used this before , can you explain how much is needed per dose and is it more trippy or dreamlike?

Having never used this before , can you explain how much is needed per dose and is it more trippy or dreamlike?

A button should do it. I've never laid tooth to my Williamsii, but the 4" dia less potent St Pedro I tried was about a foot per dose.

Neither trippy or dreamlike for me, just some color shifts and an intensified feeling of novelty toward life and good will toward the universe. A sense of having discovered hidden truths and series of epiphanies.

PS: I'm leaving her and her pups to expand as fast as possible trying to replicate a clump about the size of a dinner plate that I saw in the late 60's.

Here is a new picture of her in her newest 7" pot.

View attachment 269810

that is a beautiful cacti , I am green with envy

one time I bought 7 fresh buttons from the dude in the van out in the parking lot of the high school , 11th grade

the goal was to eat one button per class period

By 4th period , US History , when the teacher asked me a question , I could only quote the Bible by then , the class got real quiet , the teacher was cool,so he just went with the flow and moved right on to the next chapter

several of us met in the woods after school to continue our journey

the buttons were fresh and I could only take very small bites , chew them a little , then swallow , all the while holding my breath , it was a lot of gaging but I kept it all down

there was a lot of psychedelics around southern California in the 60’s and big horse capsules of blue mescaline were one of my favorites

the Purple Owsley and Orange Sunshine lsd took over everything and I just held on for the ride , never knowing where I was going , nothing I could do about it so I just went along for the ride

with peyote and mescaline , I could somewhat control what was going on , the ride was a lot smoother than the heavy duty lsd , never mind getting a hold of some STP around 1968 , that was undescribable , like lsd to the 5th power , 24-48 hours of deep space

good memories

i was surprised that I could still find STP and maybe I will go out like a 4th of July celebration when my number is called

A button should do it. I've never laid tooth to my Williamsii, but the 4" dia less potent St Pedro I tried was about a foot per dose.

Neither trippy or dreamlike for me, just some color shifts and an intensified feeling of novelty toward life and good will toward the universe. A sense of having discovered hidden truths and series of epiphanies.

PS: I've been trying to find the words to actually describe the experience of novelty toward life, but have decided the best two word description was a "religious experience". No meeting a god, but a sense of amazement and tapping into higher truths.

40F @ 82% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 63F.

Alas my Drierite didn't arrive as predicted, soooo I didn't get to finish my alcohol concentration experiment, but did put up a quart of pickled onions in balsamic vinegar for taste treats and spent some quality time mit der sleek sly puppy marveling at how gorgeous a day yesterday was at times.

Latest posts

Back