Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been busy with my granddaughter. She will be 5yrs old tomorrow.🥰
My wife went thru our 10 year old granddaughters play list and there was not a song with words that I can repeat here. Wife was quite depressed. Granddaughter asked with she was mad at her and she said no at your parents.

Good morning Missfits! May the joy of Sun worship day embrace you!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

More rain here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 52F.

Dinner out at Tein Hong last night, so left overs today!

City leaf pickup today so both cars in the driveway and the leaves are piled out in the street. Wish we would get enough blustery west winds to blow back the tons of leaves that the blustery east winds blow into our yard from the park across the street.

Good morning Missfits! May the joy of Sun worship day embrace you! View attachment 348569View attachment 348570

More rain here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 52F.

Dinner out at Tein Hong last night, so left overs today!

City leaf pickup today so both cars in the driveway and the leaves are piled out in the street. Wish we would get enough blustery west winds to blow back the tons of leaves that the blustery east winds blow into our yard from the park across the street.
Morning Everyone, Coffee Pot is full and ready for a cup so help yourselves . I like mine creamy and white as an Irish gal.

GW we live on the side of the road where everyone else's leaves blow into , same deal. I clean up about 5-10 times depending on when my neighbors do. I do not like the way front yard looks with leaves.

Latest posts

Back