Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1710682001098.png

Got the critter cages cleaned, but it was in two stages. I think the old spine is getting worse. Got the papers changed and laid back for a half hour with it on fire. Got the floor swept and took another hour off. It's let up enough to let me get a few hours of sleep later on. Oh, the miracle of our favorite herb!

Good morning Uncle @RosterMan. Hopefully the morning greets you well. Coffee and pinch hitters for breakfast. Still got an hour or more of peace and quiet before today's rat race begins and the little ones stir. Still cold here and on the nice days I haven't been able to get much outside work done at home. Been able to keep up with it at work. Home is starting to slightly look like Sanford and Son and it's killing me not to get out there anyways... Fak the cold, today might be the day anyways, But, It will be warm before ya know it. This hit and swig of coffee is for you fine Sir. Black and bitter... it's Hot though. ;)

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another double gorgeous day starting at 46F and predicted to reach 73F.

Miss Layla thoroughly warmed the cockles of my heart on our off leash walk through the hood yesterday, as we passed the home of a fellow dog walker who just lost their pup to cancer. I heard the lady call "Layla" and turned to see her rush down their walk and throw her arms around Layla, who properly groaned, moaned, snuggled, and rooted with a big smile on her chops until our neighbor had her pup fix.

Miss Layla has let damn few people lay hands on her but seemed to sense our friend's sorrow and need, so snuggled up to her.

Off to the gym this morning and getting prepared for tomorrow when I have a technician servicing our furnace, as well as those in the rentals.

Layla with ball 4.jpg

Gotta go get my yearly blood test. Supposed to every 6 months but it is what it is. Checking lipids, thyroid,PSA, and all that other shit.
Last one was real good. Fingers crossed that this one is too. I hate going to doctors but she won't give me my thyroid meds iffen I don't go in. 😋

Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 353769View attachment 353770

Yet another double gorgeous day starting at 46F and predicted to reach 73F.

Miss Layla thoroughly warmed the cockles of my heart on our off leash walk through the hood yesterday, as we passed the home of a fellow dog walker who just lost their pup to cancer. I heard the lady call "Layla" and turned to see her rush down their walk and throw her arms around Layla, who properly groaned, moaned, snuggled, and rooted with a big smile on her chops until our neighbor had her pup fix.

Miss Layla has let damn few people lay hands on her but seemed to sense our friend's sorrow and need, so snuggled up to her.

Off to the gym this morning and getting prepared for tomorrow when I have a technician servicing our furnace, as well as those in the rentals.

View attachment 353771
Beautiful German GW.
I miss my Australian Shepherd every day, he was such a loyal pup.
He ended up dying from kidney failure at 4 😕

Currently 26, Today's high 39 and tonight's low 27. Tomorrow's high 62. Good morning weed people. Coffee in a few and pinch hitters right now. Smoke it if ya got it. Need to get in to check PH before lights out and finish some lolli popping.
Glad Im not there

Beautiful German GW.
I miss my Australian Shepherd every day, he was such a loyal pup.
He ended up dying from kidney failure at 4 😕
Thank you Wonkas, she is a real sweetheart too!

Ouch, commiseration! Australian Shepherds are another loyal breed that's smart and tries hard to please. Losing one unexpectedly at age 4 would be a heartbreaker. ........................................

Thank you Wonkas, she is a real sweetheart too!

Ouch, commiseration! Australian Shepherds are another loyal breed that's smart and tries hard to please. Losing one unexpectedly at age 4 would be a heartbreaker. ........................................
Yeah it was pretty bad. Didn't expect it at all.

Latest posts

Back