Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the only thing that scares a southern man; a Yankee with a U haul.

Good to see ya back, Steve! Hope things have been going well for ya.
Somewhere recently I saw a posting stating that a Yankee was a northern person who visits the south and then leaves.

A Damn Yankee is one who visits, knocks up your daughter, and stays. Was that here?

1711229535724.png

My cat Binx just had a dose of fresh LA Kush fan leaves and is resting quietly on the bed. The mattress has a quilted pillow top, so you can't flip it. All you can do is turn it around so the head switches around to the feet and vice versa. I did that earlier today and comfort tested it for about an hour

First off I am ok. I was a little shaken up this morning as I was robbed at the gas station off Kingston Pike. After my hands stopped trembling I managed to call the police. They were quick to respond and calmed me down. My money is all gone. The police asked me if I knew who did it. I said yes...It was pump number 3.

Critters fed, bed made, and have a corned beef brisk in the instapot. The Old Hen came in giggling Friday after hitting the local grocery store. She had an almost four pound brisk that had a $20 sticker on it, but she got it for just under ten. Grab those deals anytime ya can, Honey!

Latest posts

Back