Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Double gaugus here, starting at 40F and predicted to reach 69F.

Breakfast out this morning at the Cadilliac with Grayfox and NM!

Wowza, yesterday they cut down the huge ~125 year old Douglas Fir in our neighbors yard. Apparently after ours blew down, they were concerned for their house. Fortunately, ours blew away from our house and towards theirs, but because we had previously had it shortened and lightened, it didn't quiet reach it.

Sad to see it go and heartbreaking when ours blew down.

I caught a lot of fish on a cane pole.
We all had cane poles when we were learning then dad bought us all a nice fishing poles. I have some great memories of going fishing with dad on the water at Hidden Lakes.
When we got older me and my good brother used to take our families to Wolf Creek 3 times a year We did 4 day weekends on Memorial day and Labor day and a whole week at the 4th of July. Fishing horseback riding and camping. I miss that brother. The good ones always die young. Those were some good times.

Good morning Misfits. Clocked in 2.5 hours of deep sleep. Vivid dreams of passed loves and old (dead) friends. Woke up with a smile.
I clocked in zero sleep, and I am starting to fade fast. Got most of the house work done, and will tend to the veg box after I take a nap

l almost just stayed up, but I figured my ass would be draggin' long about 1500. That's peak time for the squawkers to be their loudest. Two and a half works. Got the yellow meanies fed and was going to take the FEL out and load up all that pine I sawed up, but the Old Hen said the ground was really saturated. If I stick the tractor, then I gotta get the Jeep out to pull it out. It would look like Rommel had a tank battle in my side yard. Nope. I'll wait 'til it dries.

l almost just stayed up, but I figured my ass would be draggin' long about 1500. That's peak time for the squawkers to be their loudest. Two and a half works. Got the yellow meanies fed and was going to take the FEL out and load up all that pine I sawed up, but the Old Hen said the ground was really saturated. If I stick the tractor, then I gotta get the Jeep out to pull it out. It would look like Rommel had a tank battle in my side yard. Nope. I'll wait 'til it dries.

Saw that one. Amazingly well preserved.

I was working on the Deerfield Twp. hall back many moons ago, and there was a junkyard that specialized in old stuff. They had two WWII Sherman tanks. I seriously thought about buying one, but a Marine buddy (you remember Rufus) talked me outta it. He said it would take a super large crane to put it on a multi axle semi truck trailer and said one single track weighed a hundred pounds. He'd actually worked on 'em.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day starting at 46F and predicted to reach 71F.

Gym this morning and then an empty calendar for joy, amazement, as well as moral turpitude and depravity, or just plain old unmitigated debauchery..................

Latest posts

Back