Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MENTAL MAGIC

A chrome-reddened eyeball,
Never look before you fall.
Flip a switch, pull a plug,
Take a hit, take a slug..

Ivory dragons in the mist,
Feel the sedation, feel the twist.
Screaming fish - the peak sensation,
Never miss a good vacation.

Electric jets fly in the dark,
Climb a moonbeam, chase a spark.
Hear the colors, see the sounds,
Mental magic has no bounds.

By: Jagwire - circa 1991

Good morning. I love our weather
IMG_4127.png

Missed ya last night, Jag. Figured you got some much needed sleep. Me? My usual 0400 checkout time. Slept like the dead 'til 0830, turned on the tube, and promptly fell back asleep 'til 1000! I feel drugged when I do that, but I must have needed it.

Had outdoor stuff to do today, but the Old Hen informed me that it rained again this morning and the property was like a wet sponge, so I'm scrapping that idea. No sense in tearing up the lawn when I can wait until it dries up assuming it'll eventually stop raining. Sunshine and wind right now, so who knows?

Missed ya last night, Jag. Figured you got some much needed sleep. Me? My usual 0400 checkout time. Slept like the dead 'til 0830, turned on the tube, and promptly fell back asleep 'til 1000! I feel drugged when I do that, but I must have needed it.

Had outdoor stuff to do today, but the Old Hen informed me that it rained again this morning and the property was like a wet sponge, so I'm scrapping that idea. No sense in tearing up the lawn when I can wait until it dries up assuming it'll eventually stop raining. Sunshine and wind right now, so who knows?
Yeah, I got some sleep yesterday evening and night, then up early and keeping myself busy. I am fixing some brownies (regular) and catching up on the laundry

Got hundreds of DVD's and finally hooked up my player. I bought a new Smart TV and getting the Internet set up was the priority. Now that I have explored the different streaming apps, I want to watch some movies from my library
Dug around the shelves of DVD's for something to watch, and selected Pink Floyd "The Wall" - perfect for smoking some bud and chilling on the couch

Last edited:
Saw Pink Floyd in concert for the "Division Bell" tour. It was some time during the 90's - my decade of decadence. It was more of an experience rather than a concert, with the lasers and lights in sync with the music. When it was over, I 'woke up' and exited the concert hall with the rest of the mesmerized attendees

Latest posts

Back