Iso Hash Oil

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks TBG. the iso oil i make always ends up super sticky of course and i let dry overnight once to se if i could manage it better but still impossible to roll into a ball... i'll take a gram bout of weed hit it in the coffee grinder get it to a dust and sprinkle it on the plate now when its just bout half way done or better evaporatin and then its more manageable. i am able to get a decent ball that way and i can just off a chunk disk shaped slice wit razor and lay it ontop a packed bowl of some green.

First time made and I'm cheesin'! Easiest way to make Hash Oil without endangering yourself or others with the butane and possible explosions. Thanks Brother Grunt! AGAIN AND AGAIN! :D

Wow Amazing, this thread has been going on for over 2 and a half years. Outstanding thread thanks TBG

OK TBG, I have perfected my own method after reading the results and outcomes of others endevors.

I was so wrong.

Thanks for fixing it.

View attachment 86991
batch of qwiso i made from lil over ounce of small bud and trim few days ago.
from a couple premature sativas. its so good that i thinkin bout doin all the buds i got off them into iso oil. the buds smoke great and pack a decent buzz but like i said they were all premature. the hairs all still had a lil white left on em yet. had to harvest due to eviction notice mother nature give me :(

I have to agree with Hick that using a solvent isn't the same as making hash. I use bubblebags and the bubble now machine and it is quick and easy to make quality hash out of trim and what would usually be burned or thrown away, there's Gold in that there trash. It also works best if you will freeze the trim first makes tricomes come off easier, makes a very clean hash and will kick butt everytime.

Agreed.

Just got a new 32 gallon bag here (huge).

I call my trimmings "Larf" and can pull more than a few OZ out of a few runs of trimmings.

My EXP with ISO has been mediocre at best, I found that my talents are more suited for bubble has anyways. I bake it in the oven @ 200 for about 30 minuted to release more flavor and give it a more maluble texture.

Ok TBG i just tried this for the first time. I'm rather excited to see the turn out. I think i put to much iso in but it just covered it well a little more. Thanks for the thread. :)

It's not a dumb question at all, but no, if you plan on using this for food, use everclear or the strongest proof vodka that you can find, but do not eat/drink ISO

antipeterleague said:
can you put this in food?

this might be a dumb question haha, don't make fun of me!

!!! ...i grinded my bud and leafs ( mid-grade) in my coffee grinder for about
10-15 seconds..followed all of the steps...then dried the hash with my extra computer fan...heated and drizzled the hash over a blunt....the high is re-diculous!!!

spook313 said:
do the leaves/timmings have to be dried out before doing this? or could i take a leaves from living plants and try this?

From what I always understood, the potency of yer goodies comes through time, curing and such...however it's still 'there' when it's wet. I always dry my material out (also depends on your method of hash extraction) from bone bone dry, to almost entirely dry. Generally when it's bone dry, I'm using water method and when almost dry, its for just moving it back and forth across silk screen to remove the tichromes...(spelling) ISO extraction, also bone dry....anyway, not an expert by far, but thats what I was always lead to believe

---------------- Take it easy, and if it's easy, TAKE ALOT!
Greenthumberish... mmkay

any idea how much hash i would get out of a quarter of bud using this method?

Triggga said:
any idea how much hash i would get out of a quarter of bud using this method?
yup.. "0".. you aren't making hash, your extracting oil.. :p
but regardless, it is going to be in direct relation to the potency/quality of the beginning material..;)

this guy knows nothing im reading and it seems they are wetting the green trim draining it and then trying to smoke it... lol it u crush the DRY bud/leaves u will have resin left over on the plate and the alchol will evap fast.....

It is essential to get the bud as dry as possible. Water dissolves in isopropyl alcohol so if there is any moisture in the bud, you get a mix of hash oil and water, then it takes quite a while to evaporate the water off. I had this problem with acetone - probably petroleum ether would work best but obviously is nowhere near as easy to obtain as ISO.

Latest posts

Back