iso rubbing acohol fan leavs stems... help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
allrite so i got a fair share of fan leaves and leaves from the branches and around the buds they are fairly dried out... my question is should i use the stalk and branches and stems aswell?

do i jsut get a jar
put up my curshed leaves and stems in the jar
fill it up with 99% iso rubbing acohol let it sit shake... etc or whatever
then pour the mix through the paper coffee filters lets say 3?
on to a pan and let it dry is that it?

Make sure you pour it into something that you can scrape out easily with a razor blade. A shallow glass dish works good. One without curved sides.

Take the dish and try sliding a razor blade along it's inside first. If you can't get in the corners or on the sides well, then you need a better one.

Plus, the larger it is, the faster your stuff will evaporate.

so do i put the coffee filters over the top of the jar that is filled with the bud/leaves/stems that has iso in it? and then turn upside down on to a plate? where can i get this stuff i didnt c it at publix it has to be 99% right? or somewhere in the 90's

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
so do i put the coffee filters over the top of the jar that is filled with the bud/leaves/stems that has iso in it? and then turn upside down on to a plate? where can i get this stuff i didnt c it at publix it has to be 99% right? or somewhere in the 90's

You can use any strength man. The oil based thc will come into solution regardless. The 70% just takes longer to evaporate. Heck, my gallon one took almost a month! I used the 70%. It works fine.

You can buy that stuff at any pharmacy or grocery store in the meds isle.

I soak mine for a week. Some only do it for a few minutes.

When it's added to a pipe of weed, who cares about the taste as long as it gets the job done?

very true but how long would u suggest i let my premature bud/leaves/stems settle in the iso for? is 3 days good? all i have 2 do after that is jsut pour it through about 3 coffee filters on to a large enough pan so it evaporates faster?

I don't get this, are you trying to make hash oil? And yeah lsiten to stoney, i seen his two jars of tary sticky goodness haha. If so, this way what's he doing? putting bud/leaves in a jar, and letting it soak in iso, then what? lol i just wanna know the simple part of the process if there's a way to explain step by step easily. Thanks!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

icon6.gif
Iso Hash Oil
:cool:hello all. i see there are not to many threads on making hash so i thought i would start another. you will need the following items:

1) clean jar with lid
2) isopropyl rubbing alcohol
3) coffee filters
4) plate or glass pan
5) bud or leaf trimmings
6) razor blade

First you want to take your bud & leaf trimmings crush them up and place in bottom of jar. Then take your iso and fill the jar up 1 to 2 inches over your bud & leaf trimmings. Put the lid on the jar and shake well for 2 minutes. Get your plate or glass pan and coffee filters. Take 3 or 4 filters put them together and dump your mixture into the filters. Be sure to try and fold the top of the filters together after adding the mixture this will prevent your filters from letting your liquid drip out the top. Let all the liquid drain through the filters onto the plate or glass pan. once this is done let the iso evaporate in the plate or pan and there you have it. Take your razor blade and scrape the hash from the plate or pan and its time to smoke. REMEMBER the better the bud and trimmings the better your hash will be. any questions please email me. ENJOY:p

Thank you Stoney, that was just what i was looking for haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Stoney Bud said:
Take 3 or 4 filters put them together and dump your mixture into the filters.

what do i use to hold the filters in place as i pour the mixture through?

Put the filters across the top of the jar you're pouring from and hold them with your hand. Then just turn the jar upside down.

ok i jsut made some with some clippings and a little bit of bud i used 91% iso it came out as green liquid on to a plate i had beneath it.... dose this all sound right? how long will it take to evaporate? i have it out side aswell cuz the smell was starting 2 make me feel retarted

its now turning almost golden the iso and mix in the plate yellow clusters at the bottom are starting to form together if it is oily? what should i use 2 contain it or to keep it in

The final product? Stoney used jars. like a baby jar. That'd be fine, prolly the best way.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i dont have any of those i think im jsut going 2 get reallllly high when i harvest in 2 more days ill make dank iso hash ill send pics so u all can c how it turned out

Latest posts

Back