It happens..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SativaWeed

Home Grown Gnome
Reaction score
Starting my second grow. Germinated a batch of seeds in record time (for me/3 days), planted the little gems in tiny little peat pots, put that into it's tiny little green house. Happy happy. One day later, the first little kiddy popped up into the light. Then a second later that day! Then.......then................then............................NOTHING!
I handled these exactly the same way as my previous grow and got 26 viable plants out of that batch, ultimately ending up with 12 beautiful girls after eliminating 10 males, two damaged (light, don't ask) one died young and one went hermy on me. This time only two of the batch came up. All the seeds were fully germed before going into the soil. Starting another batch of seeds and going on with the two that DID sprout. Wierd. Just goes to show ya never can tell. Just wanted to tell somebody that, thanks for listenin'.

That tryely suck but show us your next sprouts .

I leave my seeds to get a little taller after germination and show leafs, before I plant them in soil... That way I bury the root and only leave the leafs showing... It always worked for me so far and they grew fine... Don't know why people say as soon as they germ Plant them??? Good luck next time Sativa... and yeah maybe try Indica :D

Latest posts

Back