Its A Female Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
ok i got lucky lol ,,i usualy got not so good of luck well not today lol i see 3 completly clear things lol im gonna try to take picks rember i got a web can so it may be hard for u to see but ill try plus they are still kind of small but ill give her a try ,,,,this makes me very happy lol first plant ever turns out to be a female lol , ok now u have to look close its kind of hard to see but if i can i no u guys can lol ,,let me no what u all think ,,and thanks for the green mojo lol

female1.jpg

female2.jpg

female3.jpg

female4.jpg

Afraid pictures are too blurry to say for sure tom - tom.

Yes look on pick 2 its the easyest to see right under the leaf on the right

DLtoker said:
I think I can see a pistil or two in there!

Yup i think i can too. One thing for sure is shes got allot of alt. nodes on her and is ready for the 12/12 to know for sure :aok: looking good tom keep it up man moreMOJO for you man good job:holysheep:

hey tom... where did u pick up the cross-dresser? :shocked:

boy... u've been without a gf a little too long, buddy... I'm starting to wonder about you... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dubbman i put it on 12 12 5 days ago so these just showed up today when i woke her up and i just got home from work i got off earley today and when i checked their is way more now prolly like 20 hairs found all around the plant so im pretty shure,its a female i dont no any thing else they would be because they are for shure not leafs ,,now i got to keep her from goin hermy and if i can do that and all keeps going like they are im gonna have some budzzzzz

Sweet man... take care of her and she will take care of you.

I don't know, tom.... looks like a unic to me....:rofl:

im very happy for you....

its like a good day you know, when like everything goes right.

love to you and your family,

goddog

well im getting ready to wake her up so ill post picks in my grow journal today hopefully ill be able to get some better shots of the pistols

HAPPY GROWIN TOMTOM

Latest posts

Back