Its been so long!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

Underdog
Reaction score
Whas up MP? I know I'm technically not new here but Its been so long and so much has changed I feel the need to reintroduce myself. Great to see how much the community has grown.

hey bro nice to meet u and glad to see that ur back hope to see ya get ur grow on peace:ccc:

Thanks man...This site started it all for me, I've been away for awhile but now im back n had to show some love.

hi man, happy new year.good to have you back.
how long have you been gone,and when you left the site did you stop growing?:)

Hey Fiction whats up mang. It's great to see ya back home. ;)

Hi im tom i hope to see u around the site,welcome back

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey Fiction whats up mang. It's great to see ya back home. ;)

Whas up TBG! I've been MIA for quite sometime. Great to how much this site has grown. It's been about a year since I've logged back in. (been very busy) My last grow was a 400watt hydrohut grow. I havent looked back since. Here's a look at what I've been up to.

1800watt Climate controlled c02 enriched room
12 bucket ebb-flow system along with a 20 pot organic grow.
The strains are Pot of Gold (skunk X hindu kush), and in the organic pots I've got
B.O.G super sweet cindy 05 (Sweet Tooth #3 X Cinderella 99 X BogBubble), Blue Mystic (skunk x blueberry), Ak48 and a few different phenos of the pot of gold.

Here's some pics. at 29 days of flower. any questions hit me up!

21452Flower_Day_26_1_Hydro.jpg

21452Flower_Day_26_5_Cindy.jpg

21452Flower_day_29_1_Hydro.jpg

21452Flower_day_29_3_Soil.jpg

21452Flower_day_29_4_.jpg

Now i see why you haven't been around. You been working on that damn GREEN THUMB. :D Looks great mang. :aok:

Welcome back to MP and bro that is one mighty fine looking and sounding grow you go going on in there:holysheep:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. As I said before, this is the site i first found When I was looking for resources to start growing. It couldn't have a better name than "marijuana passion" since thats exactly what It caused.
I'll keep everyone updated on this grow..can't wait for the smoke report on the supersweetcindy..she smells ***king amazing.

Latest posts

Back