jack Herer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey as long as you dont ***** about our bad typing...

beautiful buds my friend just awesome what is the taste like?

2 Dog: It tastes better then it smells. smells kinda like mint ****. nice huh, your glad I shard that huh.
The taste is mild, not harsh in any way. It tastes good, but man did I get toasted harvesting her.
I will never complain about grammar nor punctuation, nor spelling. I can't do none of them.lol But I can grow BUD, now thanks to you guys.

Thanks Art.

nice bud Rose. isn't it a great feeling to grow something like that!!

i am still in shock. I really can't believe it. I have never had any weight in yield compared to this. Dumbfounded may be the word.

now u r truly hooked...

I am Mrs braggy pants.
Thank you Peter.

Thank you Spear

sawhse, I appreciate the compliment, thank you.

Thanks Nova.

2Dog, if I get any more hooked I am going to need a twelve step program or something. It is so fun when it works out well, and such a drag when it doesn't.

very nicely done. now you know why people spend so much money on genetics.;)

Thank you Umbra, I have learned from you. I think the lights were the biggest difference. But, genetics are great. I got lucky as this was a clone of a clone at a dispensary.
Thanks again Umbra.

Thank you Kaotik.

Thanks oldone.

Couldn't have done it without MP.

Come on over cheffy, I will roll you a joint, plug in the vape, fill the bong, stoke the pipe, and make you a corned beef sandwich. Deal?

Did I just read "Party at Rosie's"? and a corned beef sandwich?

Im in......just follow the cloud? I'll take corned beef with MJ mayo please.

Great Job Girl!

Latest posts

Back