Joes grows bak with questions ❓🤔🤔🤔🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Give everything your best shot.....
Reaction score
Over here In CT I'm getting poured on anyways.... i have my 2 by 4 by 6 tent I am searching for a carbon filter for an exhaust has anyone had any rxperiance buying any . Should I roll with something like vivo sun or are the cheap ones any good? Please get back and thanks guys

I basically bought the cheapest one I could find on Amazon.
I have been happy with it.

Is CT a legal state? Are you looking to protect your freedom or your neighbors noses from offensive odors? First you should calculate how many cubic feet your tent is, and then find a fan and filter combo that can filter that in one minute. Thats a relatively small tent so you won’t need a huge filter or fan, but I wouldn’t go smaller than 6” and try to pull the air somewhat slowly through the filter to give the air decent contact time with the carbon. There’s a lot of places we can cut corners in this hobby, but if that filter is for your safety, that corner shouldn’t be cut.

It's been 5 years and my AC infinity 6" carbon filter is still sucking up smells. I have the 4in setup for the other 3x3 but it's less than a year old.

Latest posts

Back