July is a great month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green
Reaction score
Does anyone else love growing marijuana in July?
The rapid growth, seeing those first hairs, as the days get shorter you can just about watch your babies grow.
I know a lot of people like October best because of harvest but I get a little melancholy chopping up my babies I've tended to since the last December.
Who else thinks July is the best month for growing?

I feel bad for me when i take them down, i am so over harvesting, that I have to agree with JGV, july is a great month and it shows the true energy of this plant. High energy in July. We get real hot here so that part isn't fun, but they keep up. This growing thing is pretty darn fun. I don't mind harvesting indoors but outdoors is long days of work.

I just hate it THG. My back hurts, my hands and shoulders hurt and then i stink, bad, and I am hungry and I am too tired to cook and I can't eat pizza so i have to go get food and that means a shower and that is too hard after trimming all day. Thank you, I feel better now. I try to make food before hand. I have help, bud and company. I hate it. I am done complaining about this bountiful crop that helps so many like a spoiled brat.

LOL you ladies deserve more help there. Look at the bright side, this kind of work keeps you moving and thus keeps your body and health good.

THG I can suggest trimming scissors that you might like, the Felco 310. I choose them every time over the others they keep me more relaxed than with the extra small scissors that sort of fly in my hand. They just fit right.

Rose for the back and shoulders, try hot tub or jaccuzzi my doctor suggested it and it helped me a lot along with regular stretching exercise.

You are so right zem, i need that tattooed on my forehead, stretch hot bath. Please remind me of that in October.

Reactions: zem
Thanks Zem, I will check them out. Every day, I realize more and more the importance of keeping active and moving. I have relatives and friends a lot younger than I am that can't do stuff anymore because they never get off the couch. We have company coming for a visit and we were going to go to the rodeo on the 4th...however, my friend said she was not capable of negotiating bleacher steps.

LOL--having a hard time going without my Jacuzzi tub. I have put a Jacuzzi tub in every house I have lived in since I because a plumber. It is weird to be renting after a lifetime of owning homes. Going to get a small hot tub when we can.

Latest posts

Back