Just 6 girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greendave

Reaction score
Well out of my bagseed grow had a total of 12 males and 6 females.:doh: Oh well, last couple of years i've grown outside and got a about 4 males outta bout 30 so i guess the odds just evened out. I'll have some pics up within the hour. Very different plants too.

my current grow... 11 seeds planted indoors.. some bagseed and some northernIce..all turned FEMALE 100%...last 6 or so grows i have had very very high % of females..luck of the draw i guess. how bout them pics??

Sorry guys, fell asleep last night before i took the pics. Just give me a few minutes....

Looking Great ;) Id be super happy with 6 good looking ladys ;) One time out of 12 beans I had 10 male :(

Nice One :)

\\S.

Looking great GD. :aok: Hey mang 50/50 isn't bad at all seeing how it could have been worse. ;)

yea just be happy with 6 ladies, someone like me growing a total of 3 plants, I might get all male :/

Your gonna have your hands full with those 6 girls anyway, they look like big girls already. Good luck

spacecake said:
Looking Great ;) Id be super happy with 6 good looking ladys ;) One time out of 12 beans I had 10 male :(

Nice One :)

\\S.
ouch, that must have sucked. lol. Dont anyone think im complaining, It's a light a mate gave me so i put some seeds in some potting mix, found a timer in my parents shed and threw it all in a spare room on the back of my shed. Set up cost was $140 for the globe so ANY bud will be appreciated. (And the 3 i pulled up in may that i grew in my yard is nearly gone) Hopefully be a bit better set up next grow. Hope fully some nice seeds too.

9e30_1.JPG
Started using this stuff last week at 1/4 strenght because im in soil. Any suggestions. Watering every 2nd to 3rd day

gettinggray1964 said:
looks like you need to be giving the suggestions!!!!! looks super to me....

Lol, thanks. Just doing what MP tells me to do. This site is awesome.

Wow man thats the way to go Looking super :) It can all get so technical ;)

Peace and enjoy

Can anyone tell me if they are gonna bud allright under the 1000w MH? I know everyone likes to use HPS but it was free and it's all i got. I'll finish off these ones and concentrate on the outdoor ones for the season. (Started bout a week ago)

ya it would bud just fine under the MH. it would do better under the HPS bulb for flowering but with some good flowering nutes u should be good

Latest posts

Back