Just a new build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I won't have a ups delivery until tomarrow, I thought I would share my new security system. I got a remote wireless motion sensor expandable up to 4 sensors. I bought one additional sensor for now and installed them at the front entrance to my property, and also along the bottom trail behind the house. I took a few pics showing the front entrance, you can see the gate I fabricated last year to keep visitors back. Then I showed the sensor on the tree house at the bottom of the hill. They beep differently so I can distinguish between sensors, and so far today it has warned me of a census person, the gas man, and a neighbor that all decided to stop in today.:)

yaterbat.jpg

hatratan.jpg

satarata.jpg

taratasa.jpg

I luv it. Maybe a gate?

So re browsing thru the thread. Your gonna wall off a 4x4 area for that 1000 watt yes? Need to reflect that light until you can get more light. I would run a CAP 4-light controller from a fresh breaker with 8/2 romex to room. You need more ventilation. Unless your gonna do the CO2, but like I said in the PM, be ready, cause you have a ways to go. Get er done.

I am going to wall it off, but not 4x4, 5x6 is the plan. I have the mylar and exhaust system comming. As for a 4 light controller, I'll look into them. I did get a laundry list of goodies for the room, it won't be long now, first UPS delivery is today!:D

nouvellechef said:
I would run a CAP 4-light controller from a fresh breaker with 8/2 romex to room.
I looked at them and they are for 220 volt balasts, I have a 120 volt one. I understand using 220 volt ones when doing multiple lights, but for now I only need a 110 volt dedicated circuit for the light. So I plan to run a 40 amp 220 sub into the room for now and take a couple 15 amp breakers off that to run the light and fan and run the pumps off the exsisting circuit. It's gota be exterior mounted so I'll be using conduit and individual wires, that #8 will work, just not romex. I think I'll use a T104 timer from home depot, they are low cost and work well.

Well alright! I got stuff comming in today, my lights, fan, grow medium and other goodies. I got my nutes the other day, pretty colors.:D

I got alot of stuff, the 1000 watt light, the flourescent t5 fixture, all the rock wool, and my lumatek ballast, it's not everything but it's like Christmas!:)

Reactions: zem
:D yeah i know exactly how it feels! when i buy stuff for my room i get all happy as if i received all the toys at Christmas haha

Latest posts

Back