Just a question on watering!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i agree flying high with the lemmon..not sure about the buddds smelling of..mine all ready do smell of lemon..lol..iknow the home remandies but found that PH up/down is cheap!! for water..IMO dont mater where you get it..Mine i got at pond store..but have seen at hydro..I say Hydro because it seems to be everywhere my friend..Thanks for growing..and how those toms doing? did they fruit 4u? thanks again my friend and Happy Hollidays from me to you..KEEP M GREEN

ok guys got my water ph set at 6.5,but after i water my plants i test some of the run off its reading 6.0 or less should i set my water ph initially higher like around 7.0 or 7.2 and see if it drops in the range of 6.3 or 6.5...anybody out there whos tried doing this...what should i do kind of worried that the ph is really too acidy...please tell me what u guys think...later!!

Dsix7one said:
ok guys got my water ph set at 6.5,but after i water my plants i test some of the run off its reading 6.0 or less should i set my water ph initially higher like around 7.0 or 7.2 and see if it drops in the range of 6.3 or 6.5...anybody out there whos tried doing this...what should i do kind of worried that the ph is really too acidy...please tell me what u guys think...later!!

ive never ph'd my runoff, i ph adjust my water (even when feeding) to about 6.2-6.4, Ive never had any problems so far. But yeah, your not going to do any harm by ph'ing the water to 7 and then seeing if the runoff increases, you really dont want to ph above 7, i believe it will effect the plants ability to uptake nutrients, but ive never watered with it that high so im not sure. If your not noticing any abnormal growth, then keep with 6.5. Hope that helps, im a newb too, but my first grow is going perfectly, check my journal, lemme know if i can help more. cya

I fix my PH leval 6.8 before watering and comes out fine, even on the Other End drainage of the PH some times the water looks Brown like yea might not get a reading butyea do.
I also use a 6 way pool tester, but been thinking about something else to use that be Alot Easyer down the road..

Lemon Juice MmMM what a Aroma Smell when walking into the room;) going to try grapefruit jucie and some other juice, that might lower the PH down.. Play while Growing..;)

yah..water is brown..i'm just worried about the drastic difference between the two readings from 6.5 to 5.8 or 6.0..anyway i'm going to play with it a little more ...thanks

Latest posts

Back