just a quick question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fragglemills

Reaction score
can anyone help me with ideas for improving my setup
also i need to know more bout nes n such
i got 3 4/5 inch plants in my attic under 400 lamp
want to know how far light should be away and how small the area should be that they're in for now?
also i just transplanted them from 1 pot to 3 last night

first of all, is your attic hot?, depends where u live, if its wetland and hot, its dampy to grow in attic u got 400 watt very good, u need to build a room, plywood, paint it all white, or just leave that way as your setup, use lot fans for air flow to cool the plants, collects airs to breath, plants hate to breath hot airs, grow slow that way keep it 70 to 78 temp. learn about detect their sex too about light, use your finger 1 inch or 2 inch to the light, if u feel heats, pull the light up until you feel no heat or little heat, that will help plants to grow better, and not get tip burns from light too close on them. hope i did help cuz we all doing it too

Hey,

Did you get your question answered yesterday bro. I was just wondering.lol

hey kgb no luck no-one seems to have tried growing it b4 so i'll be the first woohoo

fragglemills said:
hey kgb no luck no-one seems to have tried growing it b4 so i'll be the first woohoo

Keep us up to date with hot pictures. lol

if i can ever figure out my camera, pc and lots of other things
i'm whats known as technically challenged or plain stupid when it comes to cameras and computers and the like

fragglemills said:
if i can ever figure out my camera, pc and lots of other things
i'm whats known as technically challenged or plain stupid when it comes to cameras and computers and the like

Ask us we can help if you need it bro. My wife is like extremely challenged to electronics she still doesn't know how to use the DIGI camera & I have showed her a million of times. lol

Good morning!!:)

KGB30 said:
Ask us we can help if you need it bro. My wife is like extremely challenged to electronics she still doesn't know how to use the DIGI camera & I have showed her a million of times. lol

Good morning!!:)

thats me too.....I must have been showen a million times how to work the camra...:holysheep:
have a great day and stay safe

Latest posts

Back