just a quick trich question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
My gal is almost a month in to flwr. No signs of trichs yet. Alo some of the white pistol hairs are turning red not all just some. is this normal for some strains. The hairs that have gone red arent shrivled and look healthy still. Also will i start seeing trichs soon? Im pretty sure its a sativa cause its leaves are long and thin not fat like my last gal which was an indica. Also one more thing. When i put my indica in to flwr it was about a foot tall, when i harvested her she was 20 inches tall. The plant i have in flwr now has already doubbled in height. It was 16 inches going in and now almost a month later its just shy of 34 inches...

Well enough blab from me ill let you guys who know more about this stuff to give me your 2 cents!

Sativas tend to be taller and stretch more in flower.
A month...be patient especially with a sat. Expect a longer flower time (up to a month or maybe more..) than indicas.

if its sativa then it will take longer, sometimes 3-4 months to mature to harvest just in flowering. if you touch the buds or rub them agianst anything they will die off so no touchy! they should fill out if they have plenty of light.

goodluck!

ohh yeah lots of them are forming. ive got maybe an ounce on her now using cfls and theres no sign of trichs yet. the hairs on the top budss are blood red. probably be a good needle spot if i were a junkie.... but hey i just booze and smoke...

Mutt said:
Expect a longer flower time (up to a month or maybe more..) than indicas.

trillions of atoms said:
if you touch the buds or rub them agianst anything they will die off so no touchy!

:yeahthat: IME 2.5 to 3 months from start for Sativa, and 2 months on for Indica. Then its trich watching time :watchplant:

ive had a haze cross take over 3 months just in flower so a four month growtime is not suprising.

Latest posts

Back