just a thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoNoXiDe

Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea, maybe under Marijuana News section or start another one called State by State news. Could we start a state by state thread? This way we could post specific mj news for that state.

I would love to hear the progress of each state.

what ya guys think?

MoNoXiDe said:
I think it would be a good idea, maybe under Marijuana News section or start another one called State by State news. Could we start a state by state thread? This way we could post specific mj news for that state.

I would love to hear the progress of each state.

what ya guys think?

Would probably be great for the progressive states...

But for the southeastern states (unfortunately), the progress will be NIL NOTTA NOTHING for the next 50 years...

Too much bible belt backwardness here...even though marrying first cousins and massive teen pregnancy and going in debt for double-wide trailers and frying all foods in bacon fat are the norm...
oh, and addiction to oxycontin...

But legalized cannabis, which is non-addictive?...not on your life...

The southeastern US is dreadfully behind in obesity, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, vaccinations, teen pregnancy, HIV, heart disease, and double-wide-trailer mortgage default...

I live here, so I can attest...

I think Alabama will go before fl

only mj news in my state is people being arrested.

i think florida has too much to deal with to even bring up medical mj or decriminalization. they have a very serious prescription pill problem. docs hand them out like candy.

im not looking for medical mj, I want across the US to be recreational as well. medical mj will only lead to doctors handing out ** cards and having the leos up there ***. it needs to end. our country is in a debt spiral right now and this is one way to help the debt. I know everyone here has heard it a million times. Taxes, court cost, jailing cost, the list goes on and on.

Auburn1985 said:
The southeastern US is dreadfully behind in obesity, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, vaccinations, teen pregnancy, HIV, heart disease, and double-wide-trailer mortgage default...

I live here, so I can attest...

What do you mean "behind"? They're actually "leading", they have much higher rates of obesity, sids, et al............;) It's all in how you look at it.

MoNoXiDe said:
im not looking for medical mj, I want across the US to be recreational as well. medical mj will only lead to doctors handing out ** cards and having the leos up there ***. it needs to end. our country is in a debt spiral right now and this is one way to help the debt. I know everyone here has heard it a million times. Taxes, court cost, jailing cost, the list goes on and on.

Not to mention all the people (cops, growers, sellers, etc.) who've needlessly lost their lives over the years because of stupid laws against marijuana...

cubby said:
What do you mean "behind"? They're actually "leading", they have much higher rates of obesity, sids, et al............;) It's all in how you look at it.

Yes, semantics...:)

Grower13 said:
I think Alabama will go before fl

only mj news in my state is people being arrested.

Yeah, I've heard that Florida is the worst state in the US to get arrested for growing MJ...pretty brutal penalties there...

MoNoXiDe said:

I agree with going for recreational legalization instead of just medical legalization...let's get there in one big step, instead of two smaller ones...

Latest posts

Back