Just an update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KP419

Reaction score
Well as some of you may remember i had a huge root rot issue. I only lost 1 plant and was able to save the rest. three of them are just growing slower than others but are growing new roots so will be just fine. I also had to move them from basement to an upstairs room because the water in my buckets were just way to cold and plants stopped growing for about a week. Here are some pics of my ladies that are 6 weeks from seed breaking ground so with having that root rot issue and the temperature issue I think they are doing pretty good and are starting to grow fast now. Strains are Bubblicious and Blue Mystic.

20130113141417.jpg

20130113141445.jpg

20130113141517.jpg

20130113141533.jpg

20130113141311.jpg

Glad yual recovered yur trail walkin from yur short stumble. Hopes fur ya to have smooth sail from here pilgrem ;)

BWD

Looking good bro...glad you got it back on track.

Itchin to ask ifin that be emergancy blaket material yual usin fur yur reflective walls or it could be cause I have fleas ;) just looks like it could cause hot spots then gain I aint no pro

BWD

very nice and healthy....Mojo for the grow

take care and be safe

yes that is emergency blankets that i am using for now till i go get some mylar but it works good as long as u can keep it against a flat surface. no hot spots

KP419 said:
yes that is emergency blankets that i am using for now till i go get some mylar but it works good as long as u can keep it against a flat surface. no hot spots

Yup been there done that and found they worked good in a pinch but I unfortuatly did get hot spots. Good luck yur grow pilgrem hope yual yield yur need ;)

BWD

If you are planning on buying mylar, I would recommend panda film instead. Mylar is a PITA and I don't use it anymore. To get that great reflective percentage, the mylar needs to be hung with no wrinkles--something that is hard to do. It does not clean well and is not really reusable as it generally tears if you try to take it down. I find panda film better all the way around.

The Hemp Goddess said:
If you are planning on buying mylar, I would recommend panda film instead. Mylar is a PITA and I don't use it anymore. To get that great reflective percentage, the mylar needs to be hung with no wrinkles--something that is hard to do. It does not clean well and is not really reusable as it generally tears if you try to take it down. I find panda film better all the way around.

:yeahthat:

I have a whole role of Mylar sitting collecting dust. Used it a couple times till I became a tent grower.

Pilgrems please show me pic this here mylor stuff and panda stuff yual speak off ifin ya could like to see ifin I see it next trip to town ;)

BWD

Where can i get this panda film? Also hemp goddess what do you mean by Mylar is PITA? I had to use this emergency blankets for this grow cuz was short on money after everything i needed and i re used my old mylar for 2 grows and couldnt re use a 3rd time but am interested in finding out more about this panda film.

Here is one place that has mylar and orca film, which I suspect is similar to panda film: hxxp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/reflective-film-c-125.html
here is some stuff called reflectix that works really good and has some insulatory capacity as well. It is heavy guage bubble-wrap sheet with mylar on both sides: hxxp://www.lowes.com/pd_13358-56291-BP48025_0__?productId=3011906&Ntt=reflectix&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dreflectix&facetInfo=

Triedem all,,me likes good ole Flat White Paint.:hubba:

I found the best deals for panda film on ebay. get the 6mil thickness and it is durable as hell. I love it.

Mylar is thin and hard to hang without wrinkles. If you get stuff on it, it does not clean up[ well--it seems there is always a film left when trying to clean. It is thin and tears easily making it almost impossible to reuse.

I just noticed that one of your plants is very small. I would recommend setting that bucket on something else to raise the top of the little plant to the height of the others. It is getting less light by being further away and therefore will grow slower than the larger plants and before long, it will be completely shaded by he larger plants. It is important to keep an even canopy by raising and lowering plants when you have them in different stages of growth.

That small plant is one of the 5 that was hit hard by root rot. That one and one other plant are small like that cuz they are slowly but surely coming back. The rest came back from the root rot very fast. I was planning on moving it closer to the light but was waiting for its new roots to emerge from net pot which it did a few days ago. I was just worried if i put it much closer to the light that it may get more stressed than it already was but im going to put a milk crate under it right now while im thinking about it. thanks

looking good kp i love this bubbleiouse strain n the way it bushes out i have ten atm 5 in flowering n 5 in vegg lovely sweet smell cant wait to taste her glad you got things back on track how did they get on ?? godbless

Latest posts

Back