Just Joined

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zepplin

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just joined this intresting looking site and wanted to intro myself and say High.:hubba:

I've done more than a few casual outdoors grows over the years, but 08 marks the first time I'm attempting an Indoor grow using Hydorpoinics. Looking forward to meeting all of you and learning for the best, and hopefully being able to contribute too.

Zepplin:farm:

WELCOME TO MP FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres tons of info here- try the links in my sig for grow guide info on all types of growing..... check all the diy threads too in the hydro section- TONS of info there aswel!

have a great stay!

Zepplin said:
Hello everyone,

I just joined this intresting looking site and wanted to intro myself and say High.:hubba:

I've done more than a few casual outdoors grows over the years, but 08 marks the first time I'm attempting an Indoor grow using Hydorpoinics. Looking forward to meeting all of you and learning for the best, and hopefully being able to contribute too.

Zepplin:farm:

..............:ciao: WELCOME TO MP MY FRIEND ZEPPLIN:farm: .........

Nice to see you Zeppy and i no your a good grower

Your pics wow very nice man....GeT dos pics ON the site for the

Nice&good PPL....and FlowerC She's here but
She's mine dot tuch oki Zeppy....:p :D :p

Welcome to MP friend. Good to have you here. This is definitely the right place to learn and contribute your knowledge of growing mj. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Take care and be safe.

Hey welcome farmer. Feel free to share anything about growing amd what you know, there are all different experience levels here so you can always help someone. Feel free to ask too. Have fun and make yourself at home everything is going to be OK now LOL.

Lot's of hydro knowledge on here too.

Yo Ho there Zepplin,

Welcome to the site friend. Please do take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the site rules. They are few and easy to run with.
Feel free to speak up, and bring along a good sense of humor. We love to share, and hope that you will feel the same. In the meantime we will spark one in your honor, again welcome.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hello All,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I see that there is lots to read & explore.

Glad to be here and make your acquaintance.

Zepplin

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Thanks TBG! I'm glad to be here.:cool: Look forward to chating.

melissa said:
:welcome: to mp zepplin ,,,:48:

Thanks for the Welcome Melissa, I checked out your grow thread. Most Execellent!

Did you know, :holysheep: I started my grow on 14-Feb-08 too. :farm:

Zepplin

Hello Zepplin-:48: nice to see you here-this site is huge-lots to see and some cool peoples:peace: I see you already ran into C&H :rolleyes: :ignore: ........:D

Flowerchild said:
Hello Zepplin-:48: nice to see you here-this site is huge-lots to see and some cool peoples:peace: I see you already ran into C&H :rolleyes: :ignore: ........:D

Hi Flowerchild,:D

Thanks for the 'Hello'. Glad to be here.:clap:

Yes indeed Lots of stuff here. Spent the last couple of days just reading through the posts and have hardly made a dent yet.

Yep, ran into C&H (2):beatnik: Actually, he was kind enough to point this site out to me. (Merci C&H2):cool2:

Latest posts

Back