just showed up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EpicEndo

Reaction score
hey everyone- i've heard about MP for a long time, but never really checked it out until recently when a friend had fully introduced me.. but let me in troduce myself:cool: .. I'm EpicEndo or some of you on here will know me as eastwood.;) i'm just starting the process of my first indoor autoflower grow, either LRX2 or the new Diesel Ryder.. maybe both.. hmm. brilliant. i'll be around, nice to meet all of you.

thanks for the support all! we're gettin it going.. only a few days on here and have already found tremendous help, and so many experiences in the journals!
I'm havin' a little trouble with the roomates.. one doesnt want me to go any further with my grow inside (even though it's my house) well.. he should've said somethin about 2 months ago. I think as long as i keep the smell down and lower the traffic in and out of the house it should be fine.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Yo Ho Epic,

Welcome friend to the site. I do believe that you will get even more tripped out as time in here passes for you. You are 100% correct, there is a ton of great stuff in here for the novice to the expert grower. Have fun with it all.

One of the things that we would like you to do is peruse through the site rules, they are few and simple. You might also take a small bit of advise from all of us when we say that one of the first rules of growing is, "TELL NO ONE".

You can find plans in here for building an inexpensive carbon scrubber to get rid of the smell. I have done it and could not be happier, the plans are solid and it works great for the duration of my Sativa grow, and one of my sativa's is a real stinker.

Have fun here, and bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you. We welcome you, and we'll spark a hoober in your honor. :48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

:welcome: Epic, ahh, yeah , roomies huh? i hope they stay cool, cause ive seen things get messed up with room-mates and grows. not trying to rain on your parade. good-luck...

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope you find your stay enjoyable and I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the future. Until then, take care and be safe.

Hey Smokey I personnally know this dude, EpicEndo:D . He's cool as *uck.:D We kick it and shi*:eek: I told him about this site and am going to help him with his grow personnely:cool: I'm gonna take him under my wing:fly:

Welcome EpicEndo, Bout time!

EpicEndo said:
hey everyone- i've heard about MP for a long time, but never really checked it out until recently when a friend had fully introduced me.. but let me in troduce myself:cool: .. I'm EpicEndo or some of you on here will know me as eastwood.;) i'm just starting the process of my first indoor autoflower grow, either LRX2 or the new Diesel Ryder.. maybe both.. hmm. brilliant. i'll be around, nice to meet all of you.
The other LR strains like Diesel Ryder and Blueberry Ryder aren't stable enough to order yet. LR itself is only two or three yrs old, unstable still to have crossed LR's. But very close. Wait till you hear or see someone else's grow first.:cool: JMHO

Yea, i see what ya mean by it bein young, but is it worth a shot?.. for the price and even if 1 out of 10 prosper to a masterpiece i will be happy:D . I'm still open to recommendation's definitely, but i might try it out..:smoke1:

Definetly worth a shot,:D with the Diesel Ryder, but grow some backup.;) LRx2 would be a good one.(we know personely it rocks!):woohoo: Just in case. Anyway, I know two growers right now, one is growing Nebula(Cannibis Cup winner), and the other White Russian. Which are some top notch strains(high potency). We trade off here and there and they both told me they save my recently harvested LRx2 for themselves and smoke their Nebula and White Russian with their friends.:eek: But wait, LRx2 is considered (low-mid potency) level. Me and my grower friends disagree. I guess what I'm trying to say is, yes, even if the strain is labeled as a (low potency strain)or an (unstable) strain. There is a possibility it can be grown to produce better buds than a Cannibis Cup winning strain! It's all in your set-up and your Greenthumb!

Ordered 5 LRX2's and 10 DR's from the Dr. last night! Either saturday or monday should be here. i'm really excited about this grow!:woohoo: ! i finally have the funds for the proper setup and a perfect spot for the ladies!:D I think i will start a journal and get my camera warmed up so those who want can check out the progress! talk to ya'll soon!

Here's some GREEN MOJO FOR YOU:D
And Yes DR. Chronic for Prez!

All the LRX2 seeds made it here safely on tuesday! They must have sent the Diesel Ryders seperately because they havent made it yet. We're on our way, i'll be posting about questions for the best way to germinate and planting tips.. talk to ya'll soon.:D

Latest posts

Back