Kandy and Bubba a tale of two Kushes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the inline never happened and the kandy kushes x skunk went bye-bye! Hermied up on me! So the bubbas are left! Got thier first sings of hairs today! Looking for a sweet harvest!

DSCI4620.JPG

DSCI4619.JPG

Chef, i'd like to stick around and watch the show, i wont take up too much room. I see ya got a new light rock'n, the girls gotta love all the extra lumens. Sorry about the kushes...:( The bubba's look good though, here's some Green mojo for the ladies.

the bubba is on my short list for sure. The buddy who gave me the permafrost has a dank cut of the bubba that I've been bugging him about for some time now. Maybe one day....

Hey guys! Always room fer more! The kk's were no big loss! Got plenty more to make room fer! I did the bubba last year before i moved back home and loved it!

the chef said:
Well the inline never happened and the kandy kushes x skunk went bye-bye! Hermied up on me! So the bubbas are left! Got thier first sings of hairs today! Looking for a sweet harvest!
Sux that the kandy hermied on you! I feel your pain.. My second season I had a hermie that pollinated my whole crop (didn't know much about males then)... I just thought it had funny flowers! :rofl:

Thnx fer the bump.....forgot about this one! The bubas are mini but starting to put on a little bud!

DSCI4788.JPG

DSCI4789.JPG

Latest posts

Back